EKDER's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great collection Seth! you're right, the lighting wasn't so good, but i'll tell you, your NECA alien looked awesome peaking out of the darkness!!

what is that 1/6 helmet you are thinking of getting rid of?

dude your next purchase should be some light man, it almost looked as bad as requiem............:monkey3
owned...................

Hey bro, I was going to buy a few lamps for my stuff this fall, but, now I think I may just get a light for my detolf, and a strip of 3 lights for my computer desk.

owned...................

Hey bro, I was going to buy a few lamps for my stuff this fall, but, now I think I may just get a light for my detolf, and a strip of 3 lights for my computer desk.

it would be nice to get something to light up your whole collection, because you have a nice collection and you need to show it off better.

you know what i'm saying pimp juice?

it would be nice to get something to light up your whole collection, because you have a nice collection and you need to show it off better.

you know what i'm saying pimp juice?
Pimp juice? really? Lame...............:monkey3

I was also thinking of getting like ceiling lights and stuff. Just put them around my desk area.

Back