EBay question need advice/help with a purchase-am I being scammed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Hot Toys stormy belt last Tuesday on EBay from a seller in Hong Kong. I received tracking number a few minutes later. Well, a week later the number can't be tracked. I reached out to the seller today and I got tho response , what do you guys think?

"sorry.. i have not sent item because i have forgot.... but i'll will send you FREE mini goodies too ..

please note:
all shipping and tracking on ebay has worsen

i'll send by EMS speedpost on tuesday morning ( takes 4 days to arrive to USA ) to make it up..

can you wait or or do you want a refund now?

thanks .. waiting for your reply"

just accept the offer and wait for 1 week, if no reply keep asking the seller. if you pay tru paypal you have ample time to resolve the problem.

just accept the offer and wait for 1 week, if no reply keep asking the seller. if you pay tru paypal you have ample time to resolve the problem.

I agree with, potato. If he/she doesn't come through after that, then file. You have to wait 10 days anyway before they'll allow you to file a concern anyway.

Back