DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the fence about Krang but April seems like a good deal especially when I have all 4 turtles and Shredder.

Edit: Just tried to get shipping estimate and its a killer $50!

Lunar toy store has April up for pre-order at $145

I am pleasantly surprised they kept her cheaper instead of upping the price. Guess loosing the official licensing means they can keep the prices down a bit instead of having to pay a fee all the time. She does look really good.

I am curious though as to why they are still going with DreamEx in the photos here. They are going back to the old name now ?

I went ahead and preordered April this morning. Should I even get my hopes up for Bebop and Rocksteady? Whatever happened to the 3A's 1/6 Bebop and Rocksteady from Out of the Shadows? That has been on preorder for years....Were they cancelled?

I think I will skip Krang and just go for April may stop after her (unless they do Splinter). I still have yet to get Shredder.

Anyone else know why they went back to DreamEx with April ? Name brand recognition ? In any case I am glad they are still going now and hope they go deeper into the character roster. A fly Baxter or Splinter would be ace.

Anyone else know why they went back to DreamEx with April ? Name brand recognition ? In any case I am glad they are still going now and hope they go deeper into the character roster. A fly Baxter or Splinter would be ace.

because it is Dreamex

speaking of ACE....bring on ACE DUCK

So you think when the lost the official licence when they were making Krang yet now they are going to keep going anyway so just decided to go back to their usual name for the rest of the figures.

Hard to say, but there were rumors of also Rock Steady/Bebop/Splinter along with April were coming....guess time will tell and as long as the sales are there, we may see them.....they can call RS and BP,Stock Mcgready and Bellhop just as long as we get them and they look good

Just got Casey Jones delivered to go with the 4 turtles. I really love this line. I opted to order April as well. Still on the fence with Shredder and Krang.

Hard to say, but there were rumors of also Rock Steady/Bebop/Splinter along with April were coming....guess time will tell and as long as the sales are there, we may see them.....they can call RS and BP,Stock Mcgready and Bellhop just as long as we get them and they look good

Fingers crossed too. I hope they are still getting high enough sales to keep the line going for a while and that they keep the Dream Ex name from now on. Saves on this constant confusion for me lol

Man, I much prefer the Neca 1/4 TMNT design to the Dreamex TMNT, wish the Neca ones were 1/6! The Shredder & Krang look awesome, I'm not overly impressed with April, she's ok I guess.

Back