DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS will give you 10 day notice for a $10 action figure but will just hurry and secretly charge you for a $200 figure:rolleyes: Guess they don't want people canceling those at the last minute if people aren't ready for a big charge.

Yeah I get 10 day notices for Funko pops but not large dollar items.

question for those that have them.
ANY torso articulation of any kind on LEo and Raph? I wager they do not, but I was wondering.

They actually do! That's why the plastron is soft and there are basically "two" belts around the figure (one around the waist and one around the shell). It's to accommodate the torso articulation. How far it goes is another question, and I'm not tempted to try, but you are able to bend at the abdomen.

42d5eb4316e952d9d0b3359b2f167b0b.jpg

ee04e3373d70db49dd6f3d51545a2ff3.jpg

be2635ba835d6699abe95502a9bfca73.jpg

0efe9bb143645bbf8afd52b1ac62fcaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They actually do! That's why the plastron is soft and there are basically "two" belts around the figure (one around the waist and one around the shell). It's to accommodate the torso articulation. How far it goes is another question, and I'm not tempted to try, but you are able to bend at the abdomen.

ok,that's pretty cool. so is it a hidden crunch?or a ball and socket,so they get some abdominal rotation in addition to the forward backwards?

I just received Raph and Leo, and overall I'm really happy with these guys. The hybrid aesthetic works so well for me.

I have a question for those who have them too -- how much lateral movement can you get out of the disc joint part of the shoulder? Like, raising the arms into a T-stance. It looks like they should raise further than the few degrees I've been able to get, but they're so stiff I'm reluctant to test the strength of the main peg without knowing for sure there's more range. Is it really that limited, or is the disc joint/ratchet just incredibly tight?

I just received Raph and Leo, and overall I'm really happy with these guys. The hybrid aesthetic works so well for me.

I have a question for those who have them too -- how much lateral movement can you get out of the disc joint part of the shoulder? Like, raising the arms into a T-stance. It looks like they should raise further than the few degrees I've been able to get, but they're so stiff I'm reluctant to test the strength of the main peg without knowing for sure there's more range. Is it really that limited, or is the disc joint/ratchet just incredibly tight?

Leo was stiff as well
Raph was easier to move
But dont worry, push them hard... the joints r very strong.

Leo was stiff as well
Raph was easier to move
But dont worry, push them hard... the joints r very strong.

I finally got them to move... it takes a worrying amount of pressure. At least the extra range is there, though, and it's easy enough to take the arms off for extra leverage. Thanks!

I finally got them to move... it takes a worrying amount of pressure. At least the extra range is there, though, and it's easy enough to take the arms off for extra leverage. Thanks!

There is also torso articulation :)
So go crazy with them

I was so excited about these Turtles. Bought Shredder and Casey and the more I see of the Turtles the more I realize they are just truly awful. The front of the shell looks painted on and the texture on the good heads doesn't match the body. I'm not sure what I'll do about Turtles to go with my other two. I guess the Mondo ones are an option.
:horror even i wouldn't call them "awful" in no case. and i don't like anything about them except for the paint.

I love those figure and cant wait to complete the whole line

How deep do you think we can expect this line to go ? I hope we do end up seeing the Krang as its already been teased and a prototype build judging by the photos. What are your top 5 hopes ? Mine are -

1. Splinter.

2. Beebop

3. Rocksteady

4. April O Neal

5. Baxter Stockman as the mutated Fly version.

Bonus add - Metalhead. Would basically be Iron Man Turtle but how cool would it look :yess:

How deep do you think we can expect this line to go ? I hope we do end up seeing the Krang as its already been teased and a prototype build judging by the photos. What are your top 5 hopes ? Mine are -

1. Splinter.

2. Beebop

3. Rocksteady

4. April O Neal

5. Baxter Stockman as the mutated Fly version.

Bonus add - Metalhead. Would basically be Iron Man Turtle but how cool would it look :yess:

I would pretty much get the first 4 and Krang. I would probably rather get the comic/2003 version of Baxter though.

I personally have no interest in Splinter or April. Bebop and Rocksteady are a must, Foot Soldier(s), Usagi Yojimbo, General Traag, Tricerton, and Metalhead would be just amazing. I realize also that it's doubtful that it will happen, but a man can dream.

I'm sorry, but anyone who aren't interested in the core characters like April or Splinter is already dooming the line. If you're not going to buy figures of the nucleus that's essential to EVERY TMNT adaptation, then high-end toy makers won't take further risks on characters outside that core, such as Tragg, Ace Duck, or even Leatherhead.

Back