DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ask about the phicen, as ive come to love their articulation. How is her joints, for those that have her?

joints are fine...no need to change the body...phicen's are more for figures that show skin...April is practically fully covered

Oh, I know, though they have easily the best articulation of any female body I’ve come across. Solid joints, hold poses nicely, and the fabric of any outfit can’t force them out of a pose.

i’ve been Using them on fully clothed figures for these reasons.

Are they going to do any more figures for this line? I haven't heard anything in a while about it. I hope April isn't the last figure.

Just received my Casey Jones in the mail and found the golf club was broken.
It's protected in a plastic tube and even that has cracked somehow. casey.jpg

Are they going to do any more figures for this line? I haven't heard anything in a while about it. I hope April isn't the last figure.

Did DreamEx somehow lose the license?

The April O Neil packaging did not come with Nickelodeon branding.

rumor was splinter was in development.

If you go by rumours the strong favourites are Splinter, Bebop, Rocksteady and maybe a Foot Soldier. I hope they keep the line going as it seems to be gathering quite a strong following and despite not being official could become a big third party company for tmnt fans if they keep up the quality.

Originally, the rumor was April ad splinter,which appearently came from a DreamX person at a con.

So far, we have seen April, so it seems to hold water.

Received April now and I have to say, she's the lowest quality out of all the figures so far.
There's some poor coloration on her arms.
Good thing I only paid $140 for her.
tmnt.jpg

Received April now and I have to say, she's the lowest quality out of all the figures so far.
There's some poor coloration on her arms.
Good thing I only paid $140 for her.
View attachment 385964

Seeing them all together like that though makes me want to complete the line :rotfl Despite her being more ' plain ' than the rest she does look better when shown off with the others.

Has anyone got any contact info on the company ? I cannot seem to find a twitter or instagram or facebook for these guys.

Back