Dragonball Z STUFF !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know when Sideshow is shipping their regular Goku? Preorder page still has it listed as shipping in Aug, but nothing in the newsletter about it being delayed or coming in the next 30 days??

I'm very anxious for it to ship!

Haven't they shipped this yet? I got mine two weeks ago through a friend in HK. If they are taking this long, I'll cancel my preorder through SS and just go through him!
Premium format DBZ (Majin Vegeta) would be a dream come true!:banana

Looks like Super Saiyan Goku has vanished????

From Hong Kong sellers:

rahssgokou01tu7.jpg

rahssgokou02kj9.jpg

rahssgokou03yp9.jpg

Launched end of january.:chew

Haven't they shipped this yet? I got mine two weeks ago through a friend in HK. If they are taking this long, I'll cancel my preorder through SS and just go through him!
Premium format DBZ (Majin Vegeta) would be a dream come true!:banana

Yes DBZ PFs would be so ....... :drool:drool:drool

:drool :drool :drool
Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Gohan, Gogeta, Vegito, Piccolo, Super Android 17...OMG :drool

If they did go through with it, I'd like to see it as a pretty limited line, so maybe 3 - 4 good guys and 3 - 4 bad guys. (Basically, as long as they don't make a PF for EVERY CHARACTER.)

So for the good guys: Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and either Krillin or Piccolo as the alternate. (I'd also LOVE to see Future Trunks, but if I had to limit the line to only four, he wouldn't make the cut.)

For the bad guys: Frieza, Cell, Kid Buu and as an alternate.....Dr. Gero or Android 18.

But then I'd also like to see a Supreme Kai thrown in there as an ULTRA Ex. ES around 100.

If they did go through with it, I'd like to see it as a pretty limited line, so maybe 3 - 4 good guys and 3 - 4 bad guys. (Basically, as long as they don't make a PF for EVERY CHARACTER.)

So for the good guys: Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and either Krillin or Piccolo as the alternate. (I'd also LOVE to see Future Trunks, but if I had to limit the line to only four, he wouldn't make the cut.)

For the bad guys: Frieza, Cell, Kid Buu and as an alternate.....Dr. Gero or Android 18.

But then I'd also like to see a Supreme Kai thrown in there as an ULTRA Ex. ES around 100.

If SS were to get the license and start making PFs, they probably would only make a few characters. So You'd probably be right.
But, I'd like to see most of the characters from the DB/DBZ/DBGT universe. If they make them SUPER limited, it could work.

If SS were to get the license and start making PFs, they probably would only make a few characters. So You'd probably be right.
But, I'd like to see most of the characters from the DB/DBZ/DBGT universe. If they make them SUPER limited, it could work.

I'll be honest and say I wouldn't mind a Bulma because of her roll Dragonball. I actually liked Dragonball A LOT. (Maybe not more than Z.) But I did like seeing a lot of the elements of Dragonball cross over into Z. And then for GT, SS4 and Baby would be a must!!

:lecture Hell... Yes.
:rock :rock :rock

I didn't necessarily cared for how GT ended in terms of Omega Shenron etc. etc. But it wasn't bad either way. I kind of preferred the beginning of GT more so than the end.

And for Dragonball, we need a Kid Goku (on Nimbus) (with a Power Pole for the Exclusive) and Emperor Pilaf.

This is turning into a pretty extensive list. :duh

Last edited:
I didn't necessarily cared for how GT ended in terms of Omega Shenron etc. etc. But it wasn't bad either way. I kind of preferred the beginning of GT more so than the end.

And for Dragonball, we need a Kid Goku (on Nimbus) (with a Power Poll for the Exclusive) and Emperor Pilaf.

This is turning into a pretty extensive list. :duh

Yeah, the ending was... meh.

And yeah, this list is getting pretty damn big. :lol

If SS made DBZ PFs I would hope they only make DBZ PFs and no GT PFs sorry I just can't stand what GT did to the series it should of ended with DBZ

Back