Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I think about it, if I manage to pull LR Trunks and still have stones left, I might roll for more of the new str. Vegeta to open more paths. If I buff him up enough, I will have him replace either my rainbow Gogeta or GT Trunks (3 dupes) on my mono-str team (my primary event team).

What do you guys think?

I am just going to use Kais to increase his SA. After grinding Janemba and Omega Shenron to SA10, I can't do another SA grind for just a 50% chance.
I would try to get dupes of him honestly. It's been calculated that, even on JP, this new str Vegeta would be 4th hardest hitting in the game. It's his counters more than anything. A couple counters with a super and he's doing near 2mil without any crits.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There seems to be a bug in the Vegito Blazing Potora event on Z hard that drops a Str Vegito card with no artwork. Feed him into LR Vegito for 50% chance to increase SA - it only took me 3 of them to go from SA 7 to 10.

Not sure if it's intentional but I would grind and abuse the hell out of it before it gets fixed. :lol

There was an SR str Vegito released alongside phy SV on the jp version so it's likely that version added by mistake before the art is added.

There seems to be a bug in the Vegito Blazing Potora event on Z hard that drops a Str Vegito card with no artwork. Feed him into LR Vegito for 50% chance to increase SA - it only took me 3 of them to go from SA 7 to 10.

Not sure if it's intentional but I would grind and abuse the hell out of it before it gets fixed. :lol

LOL, you beat me too this post! The drop rate is pretty painful, but I have spent about 250 stamina and took his SA from 1 to 7 so far.

I farmed one "MissingNo" to SA 10 for posterity, in the off-chance that Akatsuki doesn't patch it in our character lists. Wish it could Dokkan to a UR though; 'would be awesome with a rainbow Haha

I farmed one "MissingNo" to SA 10 for posterity, in the off-chance that Akatsuki doesn't patch it in our character lists. Wish it could Dokkan to a UR though; 'would be awesome with a rainbow Haha
Hopefully when they do the inevitable patch, your "MissingNO" doesn't go...missing.

If they patch it, they will likely just add his card art and skills and everyone who has him will just have it early. I don't see them tinkering with accounts or even being able to remove certain cards tbh.

Ugh...900 stones gone. I dropped 600 on the LR Trunks banner and did not get a SINGLE banner SSR. I want a summoned LR so bad! Decided I would switch over and try to the new Vegeta banner to get more dupes. I got an additional six Int. Beerus and five Teq. ssj Trunks. I got a lot of junk SSRs from both banners, but nothing I would use. I do not think I will ever pull on a "Legendary Summons" banner again. Saving all stones from now until the 3rd Anniversary Banner. :monkey4 Now I know how gambling addicts feel.

Yep, the LR banners are traps, too many featured cards inc SRs that eat into your multi. I put 5 stones in and got Mai, definitely the game trying to lure me in, not happening lol.

People calculated that, with so many featured cards you end up with only slightly better rates to pull LRs than normal, not worth it.

I only had enough stones for one multi and walked away with Mai, as well. I actually like Mai, but jeez, it's rough hearing how some people pulled Trunks after 100 stones. My jealousy has reached SSGSS!

RIP MissingNo. I will never forget you. *slow salute*

I definitely learned my lesson. 600 stones up in smoke was painful enough, but then to toss another 300 trying for Vegeta just to get a ****-ton of Beerus was icing on the poop cake.

IKR? That's rng for you I guess [emoji14]

It's always good to keep at least 50-100 stones on the off chance a banner pops up like this. I still stand by the double rates banners, which we haven't had in a long while thinking about it. I got LR Broly off one of those banners.

I did actually reach out to WW, but haven't committed to anything yet. Do his services only work for Android? I see an option to have him spend the stones himself before the return handoff, but if that's the case, would I have to ensure beforehand that I had that many available slots in my character list for all the incoming pulls?

I did actually reach out to WW, but haven't committed to anything yet. Do his services only work for Android? I see an option to have him spend the stones himself before the return handoff, but if that's the case, would I have to ensure beforehand that I had that many available slots in my character list for all the incoming pulls?
I went through Michael Hoang and he was great.

Yeah its android only as far as I know, once you transfer between systems the game wipes your stones. You could use an emulator on pc to do it yourself? Then transfer back to iPhone after you use them? while I do trust William, having someone else pull for you saps the fun out of it imo.

I actually keep meaning to ask either Norelle or Jimmy to grind out LR Frieza for me, I want him to add another LR to my box but really can't be bothered with the massive grind. Also not looking forward to grinding out 70 potara medals for LR Vegito so might ask them to do that too haha.

I wouldn't bother with LR Frieza until stage 4 drops. I have the base form at SA10 and the 15 medals to awaken him, but I am going to wait for stage 4 to open the paths first and to start on my 2nd.

I honestly think they forgot about stage 4 for global! If it ever comes I think it will be for LR Friezas own LR campaign like Goku. His came out with the campaign.

This is amazing news! The past two year anniversaries have been either the same or better than JP, so this means when the 3rd year anniversary comes out on global (around July) we will get another ticket banner with FREE LRs on it! The 200mil ticket banner was very good to me (got most of the leads up to that point from it including str Gogeta, agl Vegito, Buuhan, Teqtenks, etc) so this has me very hyped.

There will likely be another ticket banner beforehand for us though, likely for 300mil downloads or similar since by the time we get there, most folks will get thousands of tickets, judging off the amount of stones ive spent since the 2nd anniversary and im not even that much of a whale lol.

Back