''Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!!!''

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh gosh, i thought that she was a real doll too, these girls are a myth in my country

:lol Oh ok, your off posting here from the playboy mansion banging perfect 10 models I guess?

I'm not oogle over some internet chick I dont know, but she's pretty damn hot.

So much envy on this thread. She hasn't even posted a single thing here so most of us have nothing to judge her by aside from photos of her... that she didn't post herself.

Man, I thought she was one of those Real dolls for a second with those very dark lifeless eyes of hers. She's pretty.

I don't think shes that hot, thats just me.

I like women with a hour glass figure and a ass for sure.

She's a cosplayer from the phillipines and is currently attending sdcc as a guest. She also host programs for the animal channel in asiaU guys should meet her in person before judging .

zomgux.jpg

:dunno i see no dell, just macs :dunno

Right you are Harry! Macbook Pro of course with an iMac behind her. The thin aluminium one before the all black glass screen. I do believe some of the 24" metal iMac's suffered the condensation problem in the screen. I'm guessing she has the 17" model. I *think* she also has a Wacom Cintiq and that alone is 2 grands worth.

d7d196968d958b09a27be2c96b165413.jpg

She is cute but I think I like the setup of the collection better.

She might turn all evil when she beats you up. :D

The quiet cute ones usually do.

Shes average at best.

Lies! I want her.

Last edited:
Back