''Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!!!''

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed from her page that most of her figures are gifts. Beauty sure helps :)

365d89e3e04c8ceb08c9dccb989d270d.jpg

I think she's pretty, but just look into those eyes. There's nothing in there! Completely devoid of life. It's creepy as hell.

For the fellow collectors that have said nice things we thank you. Alodia does bring a certain pride to Filipino collectors because she is easy on the eyes and she shares the same passions as us. Its just that simple. If Angelina Jolie collected sideshow wouldn't you guys be proud of her as well?

I just don't understand why such negative comments. Why cant we just enjoy each others hobbies like gentlemen. Is it really that difficult?

I just want to say that Pixeltwin has a Filipino wife and he's a Mormon.. does that makes him an Heretic??? It should....

Hello Gentlemen,

A friend showed me this thread. Quite a lot of color coming from it. =). I would just like to clear a few things UP.

First of all the Eyes, Those aren't her real eyes, those are contacts that are quite popular in Asia. It was really made to make you look like a doll.

Second she does pay for all those things just like you pay for yours. You know what the only difference is. She has a hell of a lot left after buying her collectibles. She is a very sought after model here and is swamped with work. Models here in the Philippines may not be paid as much as Tyra there, But they do get paid much more than the average american collector. =)

I think that more information should have been posted with the original post, not doing so is just asking for trouble on this thread. Members here are just deducing an identity for her, though obscenely.

I think this thread will be locked soon.

Well ...

The collection and shelves are fantastic ... :chew
This girl is really cute ...:love
and pictures are amazing ... :duh

Only one thing ... and the most important ..

R.E.S.P.E.C.T :bow

:peace:peace:peace:peace

I think that more information should have been posted with the original post, not doing so is just asking for trouble on this thread. Members here are just deducing an identity for her, though obscenely.

I think this thread will be locked soon.

dunno who started this thread, but im 100% sure it was not Alodia nor anyone she knows or knows her personally...

I know ALODIA personally since I COSTRIP with her a few times already..

T2Costrip.jpg

GIRoms-13.jpg

Alodia2008-TC-1.jpg

Alodia2008-TC2.jpg

All I can say is she is the REAL DEAL....not only because of her GOOD LOOKS but because of her TOTAL PACKAGE... very well mannered... that you just know that she was well brought up & a well educated person... and best of all with GRACE!

For us GUYS, even if we are drowning in our debts already because of our expensive collectibles... we will surely forget all of our problems if we just have someone like her beside us when we wake up every morning!

Well ...

The collection and shelves are fantastic ... :chew
This girl is really cute ...:love

Indeed. I assume she bought the Iron Man bust from Sideshow?... She loves Iron Man and Batman. It can't get any better than that. Plus as I said before she looks like she's modeling herself on Tomb Raider. :D

I'm jealous I can't even display anything at all until I decorate.

Jeez, some of you guys need to lighten up!!

I started the thread coz I wanted to share the images!!:D

I'm a fan of danny Choo and its from his blog

https://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/24986/Alodia.html

Just a bit of fantasy for you guys, thats all, if you dont like her then let me know I will photoshop another hot chick on there or if you want me to put a guy in her place I can. . . . . .

Indeed. I assume she bought the Iron Man bust from Sideshow?... She loves Iron Man and Batman. It can't get any better than that.

Replace Batman with Green Lantern and I'd say you'd be correct. :lol

wow, this thread really took a turn ehh!!

anyways wearing contacts to make your eyes completely black is kinda wierd, but each to it's own i guess. it sure attracts attention, which i guess is what they're going for.:naughty

Even if this woman is not a member here, please show some respect. (those of you who are crossing the line- know who you are)

I have no mod powers in this area but don't be surprised if many of these posts are deleted or the whole thread is gone soon.

Back