Does Ikea have a blackfriday sale ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ikea did have some online Black Friday coupon codes for 2008, but the 2009's haven't been released yet. Keep an eye out about a week before Turkey Day.

blackfriday.info
You can sign up for all ads
Just got a Target ad

When is black friday anyway? Also why is it "Black" friday? :confused:

Its the day after Thanksgiving and i think it's called Black friday cuz all the stores open around 3-4 am so it's still dark, but can also be because people battle it out for sales and stuff, so people get BLACK eyes!! GET IT GET IT??!! :rolleyes:

I worked once on a Black Friday back in the day, it wasn't fun! :(

Its the day after Thanksgiving and i think it's called Black friday cuz all the stores open around 3-4 am so it's still dark, but can also be because people battle it out for sales and stuff, so people get BLACK eyes!! GET IT GET IT!!

Yeah i've heard some stories, you Ameri .... uhum I mean humanity sure has become nuts on account of good deals.

Its the day after Thanksgiving and i think it's called Black friday cuz all the stores open around 3-4 am so it's still dark, but can also be because people battle it out for sales and stuff, so people get BLACK eyes!! GET IT GET IT??!! :rolleyes:

LOL! It's called 'Black' Friday, because the retailers all go into the 'Black' (as opposed to being in the 'Red', financially.

Its called Black Friday because thats the day businesses usually make their first profit of the year and it marks the start of the holiday season.
In a companies earnings report they use black ink to show gain and red ink to show loss, thats where the phrase ' in the red ' comes from. Most companies are in the red right now.

LOL! It's called 'Black' Friday, because the retailers all go into the 'Black' (as opposed to being in the 'Red', financially.

Its called Black Friday because thats the day businesses usually make their first profit of the year and it marks the start of the holiday season.
In a companies earnings report they use black ink to show gain and red ink to show loss, thats where the phrase ' in the red ' comes from. Most companies are in the red right now.

You guys are so smart! :cool:

Back