Does anyone know Ironman1188 personally? **IMPORTANT**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly sure what's up I don't know him personally but I have talked with him over on the Ape threads and he seemed like a cool guy I hope all is well that thread doesn't say what he sent as a message but must have been a really bad sign of something i'm hoping he's alright.

Has anyone bought or sold items to ironman1188? You can contact law enforcement in his area and request a welfare check based on the concerning message he left

If anyone has contact with this individual on Facebook, they can at least get the local authorities involved with a name and a town like @Thainitty said. Some of the posts on OSW said they had Facebook contact.

This is very concerning news. I have not heard from Steve in a very long time. He and I used to communicate often via the Save the POTA thread. I beleive he lives in Queens, NY. I am not sure. He is a great guy and I hope he is O.K. Outside of this forum I have no idea on how to contact him. Steve I pray you are alive and well and that this thread catches your eye so you can report in and state that everything is O.K. my friend!

P.S. I beleive Jessica has had some dealings with him and may have is address. I will check in with her and update with any reponse I get.

Nice looking out!

Last edited:
I wish I could help more I did find his Facebook but not sure if he'll add me or not.

I've had some conversations with in the distant past but I don't know him personally.
I believe this is a Facebook account of his, maybe it's an old one as there's no recent activity, there's no contact info but maybe contacting one of his friends listed there would get more helpful info:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007145177931

I do know that he's former law enforcement.
I hope he's okay.

I just heard back from Jessica and she gave me his address. I want to preserve his privacy and don't want to just post his address, but if I can PM someone that might live close by, let me know. He resides in

Hamburg, NJ 07419

I was able to track down his number, and gave him a ring, and left a message. If anyone else would like to try and check in with him, plese let me know, and I will PM his contact info.

I just heard back from Jessica and she gave me his address. I want to preserve his privacy and don't want to just post his address, but if I can PM someone that might live close by, let me know. He resides in

Hamburg, NJ 07419

You should contact the local police department and have them do a welfare check on him.

Hope everything is alright; and glad someone was able to find good contact information for him.

Back