Do you think SS will do a Shaak Ti?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting the disappointment of the Sideshow Aayla figure aside, with her announcement there really aren't a ton of essential PT Jedi left to do, imho:

YODA (duh)

Ki Adi Mundi
Shaak Ti
Saesee Tiin
Agen Kolar
Coleman Trebor
Luminara Unduli
Barriss Offee
Stass Allie/Adi Galia

Eh. I suppose he's technically a PT since he's briefly mentioned in ROTS, but I'm pretty much sticking with movie-only Jedi with a few exceptions (like anything they might make from KOTOR).

Think C-phan did a great Shak ti custom a while back one sec . . ..

Yep here you go :

70591562cw1.jpg

more pics :

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24914&page=3

and of course Hurricanes

HPIM0200.jpg

Last edited:
Putting the disappointment of the Sideshow Aayla figure aside, with her announcement there really aren't a ton of essential PT Jedi left to do, imho:

YODA (duh)

Ki Adi Mundi
Shaak Ti
Saesee Tiin
Agen Kolar
Coleman Trebor
Luminara Unduli
Barriss Offee
Stass Allie/Adi Galia

Hey Irish, brain fart :p? He's due this month.

Hey Irish, brain fart :p? He's due this month.

Irish's original quote was way back in May prior to the Ki Adi Announcement.

For the record I'd like to see a Yareal Poof figure, in fact, all of the members of the Jedi Council - Yes, even Yaddle.

Also, you can't tell me that Even Piell wouldn't make an awesome figure.

Yeah, just realized that this morning. He's usually on the ball about stuff and I realized I forgot to check the date. My bad. Sorry Irish. :)

Irish's original quote was way back in May prior to the Ki Adi Announcement.

For the record I'd like to see a Yareal Poof figure, in fact, all of the members of the Jedi Council - Yes, even Yaddle.

Also, you can't tell me that Even Piell wouldn't make an awesome figure.

Which one is Yareal Poof? I'd love an Even Piell. I always thought he was a cool looking jedi in TPM.

Which one is Yareal Poof? I'd love an Even Piell. I always thought he was a cool looking jedi in TPM.
he's the one with the super long neck and looks kind of like a "grey" alien.
200556297_l.jpg

i would've bought a Shaak Ti figure a few years ago when i still cared about Jedi stuff.
now, i would probably skip it.

Ah, cool, thanks. He would be pretty interesting. So would the one with the snake like body and the really long beard, I can't remember his name.

Back