District 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been keeping up with this movie, but that trailer blew me the ^^^^ away!

Yeah, every time I see the trailer on TV, I get more and more excited.

From the trailer at least, it looks to me like the aliens crashed landed because their ship was broke. And it looks like the US/world government has more or less kept them stranded on Earth and won't give them help because the aliens won't give up their weapons technology??!!

But whatever, the movie looks ^^^^ing awesome!!!! Can't wait!!!!

damn racist humans!! :pow i want to see an alien walk up to a human, slap him in the face and challenge him to a duel :gun

Good to hear. Could Jackson's influence be seen in the filmmaking at all?

Was Jackson involved in any of the actual filmmaking? I kind of thought that he just attached his name to the film, kinda like how Quentin Tarantino attached his name to some martial arts movie a few years ago (was it Hero?)

Plus Carl gave it a 9.5 out of 10, and there are no Watchmen in it.:lol:lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol Well I didn't quite agree with his rating of the last Indy movie (he did like it didn't he...now I'm second guessing myself :lol)...but I think this one does look promising. :lol

Speaking of Watchmen..just finally got around to watching it...have to say it kinda bored me. :(

Speaking of Watchmen..just finally got around to watching it...have to say it kinda bored me. :(

Reading the book made it 10x better for me.

Im super excited about district 9, a good reverse invasion story.

Back