Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulkbuster, Ultron, and Darth Maul come out tomorrow. Still waiting for a killer sale to pick anything up. Much to the frustration of my Son

Yeah, I was hoping for a sale as well. I will prob pick up Hulkbuster just because I don't want to wait to play it.

Vision? Ant-Man? Black Panther? Awesome!!!

Very cool although I was hoping for some sort of "world" to be released for Marvel in 3.0. Having them restricted to the Toy Box has been pretty lame.

Light FX figures will be store exclusives. So far two stores have announced and have their's available for pre-order and they are

Best Buy - Anakin Skywalker
Target - Yoda

Release Date is December 1st.

I don't have Yoda yet so that is an easy pick up but I'm annoyed of having to go back and get the others. I know I don't have to but in a sick way I do.

Hulkbuster, Ultron, and Darth Maul come out tomorrow. Still waiting for a killer sale to pick anything up. Much to the frustration of my Son

I will probably pick up Darth Maul, my kids are in a big Star Wars fascination and I want to keep that going but I was really hoping we'd get some sort of sale. Hopefully we get the big Black Friday sales this year.

Light FX figures will be store exclusives. So far two stores have announced and have their's available for pre-order and they are

Best Buy - Anakin Skywalker
Target - Yoda

Release Date is December 1st.

Is safe to assume that all the lightsaber guys will be re released with the light up feature? Just wondering if I should hold off buying Jedi and sith until we get the light up ones.

Picked up Hulkbuster and to be honest he is kind of a disappointment.
The sculpt is great, but after hearing how huge he is and having it hyped up for 5 months once in hand he's kind of a let down.
They should have toned it down a bit about the size.
He is no bigger or more impressive then Hulk.

He could (should) have been twice the size and boxed like a Skylanders giant for $20-$25 or whatever it would have taken.
$65 for starter pack and $14 more per character it's not like the game is designed with affordability or cost savings in mind in any way shape or form.

He could have had limited edition packaging to look like the orbital tracking platform Veronika for another 5 or 10 bucks.
How awesome would that have been?
Opportunity missed imo

Yeah, I saw it today. It looks pretty cool next to other characters that are smaller. The best part is that the Hulkbuster, although larger, is priced the same as all the other 3.0 characters.

Is safe to assume that all the lightsaber guys will be re released with the light up feature? Just wondering if I should hold off buying Jedi and sith until we get the light up ones.

Maul, Ezra and Aksoka won't have light up figures.

Also two more of the light up exclusives have went up for preorders. Obi-Wan at GameStop and Kanan at Amazon.

Haven't seen this posted, but I got an email saying Spot from Pixar's upcoming The Good Dinosaur is coming to 3.0.

Went kind of nuts on these today and picked up the Hulkbuster, Ultron, Luke & Leia, Solo, Chewbacca, Yoda, and Vader; I'll never have the game system, just like the figures!

Target has a buy 2 get 1 free sale on video games this week...which extends to the Disney Infinity characters, though they aren't a game per se...

So if I get the 3.0 Marvel characters, can I use them on the 2.0 Toybox? No, right?

Target has a buy 2 get 1 free sale on video games this week...which extends to the Disney Infinity characters, though they aren't a game per se...

So if I get the 3.0 Marvel characters, can I use them on the 2.0 Toybox? No, right?

The 3.0 characters will NOT work in the 2.0 toybox. The 1.0 and 2.0 figures will work in the 3.0 toybox.

I want this guy...

12118708_1013013072082748_6521594653499421322_n.jpg

Back