Diorama Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed. The rebel's face doesn't look very well sculpted, but that's not why I'm passing. Just not really a piece I'm wanting to get at that price. Vader's always cool, but just not interested.

Plus I already have too much $$ on other stuff tied up with Sideshow right now that I'd rather have.

I'm on the fence based solely on the price. The sculpt is awesome & it is very different for a Darth Vader piece. I'm thinking I might FLEX it. That way I won't "see" the total price at once.

I'm on the fence based solely on the price. The sculpt is awesome & it is very different for a Darth Vader piece. I'm thinking I might FLEX it. That way I won't "see" the total price at once.

lol, i take it you dont buy PFs often then :D id probaly die if i look at my bank account total spend each month were talking £1000 at least each month,

i realy hate comeing into this hobby so late, but once i have caught up should be lighter on the wallet :banana

O
riginally Posted by Ackbar

lol, i take it you dont buy PFs often then id probaly die if i look at my bank account total spend each month were talking £1000 at least each month,

i realy hate comeing into this hobby so late, but once i have caught up should be lighter on the wallet

This will be my first dio. I have one PF - Bob Fett, but it was given to me by Sideshow last Christmas as part of their "Christmas Wish" giveaway. I usually only get the 1/6 figs, but this Vader dio is really cool. I actually went ahead & FLEXed it!

Once you're caught up on what you want then you should be all good....until the next couple releases are all things you want:lol

O

This will be my first dio. I have one PF - Bob Fett, but it was given to me by Sideshow last Christmas as part of their "Christmas Wish" giveaway. I usually only get the 1/6 figs, but this Vader dio is really cool. I actually went ahead & FLEXed it!

Once you're caught up on what you want then you should be all good....until the next couple releases are all things you want:lol

you just taken the first step towards the PF line :banana now all you have to get use to is baked beans and live like a student for the next few years :lol

I am contemplating it, I am just getting my feet wet in the whole "diorama-rama" thing. I prefer the Alien/Aliens/Predator1&2 but this is the 1st sW one that is actually interesting to me. I do wonder though if were are paying more because it's SW. Well I know we are but I am wondering how much more considering the license.

I am contemplating it, I am just getting my feet wet in the whole "diorama-rama" thing. I prefer the Alien/Aliens/Predator1&2 but this is the 1st sW one that is actually interesting to me. I do wonder though if were are paying more because it's SW. Well I know we are but I am wondering how much more considering the license.

well every one is moaning that its a rubbish sculpt, but i realy like it and i think in person it will look realy good :naughty

I like it. I like how Vader is daunting and imposing in his stature. Feels like when I was a kid watching the tape in my VCR. He looked super huge in that scene. Captain Antilles might as well been a midget as far as I was concerned.

Back