Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my WL cancellation notice from Sideshow. Hope they continue the Dinosauria line though.

That would be sad if this line ended. I love how they look like museum pieces! I wonder if sales have decreased. :(

Ordered mine from a seller in Oz. I suppose it would have been nice if Sideshow had given people that have consistantly supported the Dinosauria line the chance to purchase a single one first.

I agree.

Except that it did leave a lot of upset fans of the line... :monkey2

That it did, but consider it probably gave an added boost to the line as a whole. There is no negative publicity as they say.

Definitely wouldn't fit this current line. Perhaps a prehistoric mammal line may be considered down the road?

Certainly wouldn't fit..I wanted a really nice Dimetrodon and maybe a Mosasaur at one point..but they aren't exactly dinosaurs either.

For prehistoric mammals may I suggest Sean Cooper's Paleo Craft line :
www.paleocraft.com

Wish they would do a Triceratops

Well they did one in the very first VS dio, but given the three horned terror's popularity I'm also surprised we haven't received a maquette yet of him. Of course we don't have a hadrosaur maquette either or any ankylosaurs at all. I also figured we would have a Deinonychus or some other " raptor " at this point. So it's hard to say what's next exactly.

I am agree with you friends! Dimetrodon would be a unique chance to see something beautiful created by Sideshow:clap:lecture:wink1::pray::rotfl

PS:Future egg from Sideshow, I would like to see an egg with a baby pterosaur

Last edited:
I'm just not sure it's considered " Dinosauria " not being a dino and all..lol

Keith Strasser makes a really nice full size one :
306277_491182514273070_2085585466_n.jpg

..and Creative Beast Studios has an awesome kit if Sideshow never does one.
222358_227369033944976_3190029_n.jpg

It'd be awesome if Sideshow hired Keith to do some smaller Dinosaur 1:1 busts or even full sized 1:1 statues. They sell a $5,9999 1:1 T-800, I think a few 1:1 Dinosaur statues/busts could sell. They'd sell well if they kept them to a small edition size. :D

Back