Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought the Treasure Goblin
it should arrive soon after my diablo statue

D3ChristmasTGoblin.jpg

A_zYXhGCAAEvZew.jpg:large

Diablo-3-Treasure-Goblin-Statue.jpg

treasure-goblin-02.jpg

Who makes that and where did you get it? Looks cool!

search for "treasure goblin diablo 3" on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLIZZARD-EMPLOYEE-ONLY-EXCLUSIVE-GIFT-TREASURE-GOBLIN-STATUE-Warcraft-Diablo-3-/130923437513?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7ba51dc9

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DIABLO-3-TREASURE-GOBLIN-FIGURE-D3-METAL-Collectors-Loot-NEW-RaR-/181102155769?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item2a2a8797f9

it seem blizz made 4200 and gave their employee for the 2012 holiday. it came with switch out head of the regular and santa hat head too. its about 10 inches tall.

I found a seller on ebay who probably just post with 5 says left, for $199(shipping free), and I just had to buy it fast.

Anyone have the lich king for scale as I want to display my blizzard statues together.

Statue looks good, if i was a Diablo fan, i would have bought it.

Last edited:
Mine arrived yesterday.
Excellent sculpt, great light up but mine have some paint problem. On some area you can see the light passes through the red paint...

no real issue with my diablo statue. there's a small chip/unpainted area, the size of 3 sand grains, behind the ankle. not a issue since I use black sharpie it away. lights works well. totally worth the money.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Didn't pay much attention to this piece initially but now I've seen in-hand pics I'm really impressed. May pick one up next year.

Finally got mine last night!! Was supposed to deliver Tuesday but damn holiday mailing shenanigans delays.
SO AWESOME!!! Pics incoming.

The Lord of Terror Has Been Summoned!

kn6i.jpg

Diablo (Diablo III) 1:5 Statue 643/2000 - Sideshow

What an awesome statue!! Sideshow is really knocking the Blizzard stuff out of the park. Everything is great, size, intricate details, great light-up...
I'm amazed (and so lucky!) that everything came in 'one' piece. Speaking of which thank God for the instructions because this thing is a puzzle! you pull out every piece carefully because some are very thin and you hold your breath; but I guess that's half the fun!
Not much more I can say about this that the pictures won't emphasize tenfold. I do wish it was the Diablo 2 version of the character but if that's the last Diablo statue we have I'm more than happy with it!

1nh6.jpg

kpuc.jpg

wddp.jpg

b8rs.jpg

jsg6.jpg

4q7j.jpg

5e4s.jpg

onff.jpg

zgdo.jpg

Back