Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just canceled my desert sniper....rather have 2 exclusive Vipers.

Besides, i have an extra Black sniper in the box waiting to trade someone for the desert sniper..........

Did you cancel because of Josh's pics, that's what really threw me over the edge?

imho firefly is a must

Thanks. I have Dusty and Duke so far and Flint on the way.firefly looks nice and so does Stormshadow.
At Sdcc sideshow had a desert ambush scene set up with a couple of the troops. Looked pretty nice.

Thanks. I have Dusty and Duke so far and Flint on the way.firefly looks nice and so does Stormshadow.
At Sdcc sideshow had a desert ambush scene set up with a couple of the troops. Looked pretty nice.

I'm in the same boat. Just started collecting these bout the 2 week of July and will be sitting at 9 in total once this one gets here.

Firefly storm shadow and snake eyes are the most expensive this day n age. They are the bottom half of the 6 remaining that I need. But yeah I would have firefly by now if I was willing to shell out the amount of cash most want for him. Gonna grab more of the cheapies first.

If I had a Stinger Driver, I could flank CC with two masked/helmeted troopers on each side. Then I'd be more inclined to buy two Crimson Guards when they come out. Otherwise, I'll probably only get one and add him to the row of individual Cobra soldiers that I have now.

I'm in the same boat. Just started collecting these bout the 2 week of July and will be sitting at 9 in total once this one gets here.

Firefly storm shadow and snake eyes are the most expensive this day n age. They are the bottom half of the 6 remaining that I need. But yeah I would have firefly by now if I was willing to shell out the amount of cash most want for him. Gonna grab more of the cheapies first.

That is my plan. I think I may need to start getting rid of my 3 3/4" Joe collection to help pay for these.

I cancelled as well. Baby coming, had to do it.

But quite frankly, these come to Canada with about $25 shipping and $25 friggin' duty (government needs its cut, apparently), so I can probably get this cheaper somewhere else down the road. If it's not an exclusive (and sometimes even if it is) I can risk not getting it direct.

Something tells me this will be much cheaper on the secondary market for a while, anyway.

Back