Delete Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Konn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just a few things since my collection was stolen about a year ago. So far I have gotten my DX09,DX11,DX10 and a few other back on some web sites that I have found here on this forum . Thanks to every one that has given the info that has helped
a8e7ara6.jpg
8agysuqy.jpg
amyre5uv.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Its not much

Yeah some guy who came to view my house that was up for sale. Came back a week later and cleared it out.

Last edited:

Yeah they caught him 6 months later he has sent everything over seas so nothing they can do but he is in jail for long time

Maybe not much, but a great start! Sorry to hear about your collection being stolen, I can only imagine how horrible it must have felt! Glad to hear the culprit was caught and locked up! Looking forward to see future updates from you! :)

I have many many coming in its insane. Evil Superman tomorrow. Snake eyes and the Stark testing Figure. Iron Patriot soon after that. 'm honestly looking forward to Heart Breaker MK XLII and the Man of Steel line. I had to put my self on lock down, So much great stuff coming out.

Yeah home owners did a small dent but I had a huge collection over 150 figures stolen a lot of them I can not replace unless I time travel

Last edited:

Sorry to hear about that man! Very sad to see this happen to a fellow collector :( Did you report this to the police? any clues from them?

I reported it the second it happened . Dumb *** left a Pawn slip in my bathroom trash. SO he was picked up 1,800 Miles away. I did not get any of the figures back. Most of there were my older brother that he had collected before he passed away.

I will load more pictures of how I display my figures in a few days once . Stark and Snake eyes get here Wensday

Great start to your collection...sorry to hear about your original collection being stolen by that idiot - sickens me to think that these kind of people are out there, really does :mad: :mad:

Well I have good news I have a few figures coming in Mech test Stark, Snake Eyes, And Dx 2.0 Joker woot . Ill post pics Wensday. My bad for the multiple threads still kind a new to this so if anyone knows how to delete a tread please let me know.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope the bastard rots in jail.

Re: Konn's Updated collection

Yes he is in jail

Last edited:
Back