Deckard's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

That last one is a custom Travis Bickle 1/6 figure from Taxi Driver. Kai's head, HT body, HT m65, Wolverine jeans and boots, Bropro shirt, gun rig, and belt, HT .357, dml .38, EF base.

Thanks guys.

That last one is a custom Travis Bickle 1/6 figure from Taxi Driver. Kai's head, HT body, HT m65, Wolverine jeans and boots, Bropro shirt, gun rig, and belt, HT .357, dml .38, EF base.

My apologizes, second to the last, The Weapon, you have to be living under a Rock not to know who Travis Bickel in around here :lol:lol:lol

:lol Yea, I thought you may have been talking about that one.

It's a Sky-Hook from Bioshock : Infinite. The bottle above it is also from Bioshock and is a vigor called Devil's Kiss.

:lol Yea, I thought you may have been talking about that one.

It's a Sky-Hook from Bioshock : Infinite. The bottle above it is also from Bioshock and is a vigor called Devil's Kiss.

Sky hooks and long weights, reminds me of when I was an apprentice electrcian:rotfl

Come on now that is a 1/6 scale proton pack next to a 1/6 set of drawers.
Very tricksy;)

Wow, long time with no update.

That thing is Bad Freaking ***, Thanks for the Reply

pretty sweet collection, i especially liked that deniro fig

Great stuff Deckard! Love the props!

Sky hooks and long weights, reminds me of when I was an apprentice electrcian:rotfl

Come on now that is a 1/6 scale proton pack next to a 1/6 set of drawers.
Very tricksy;)

Thanks guys.

Good stuff. Did you build your own proton pack?

You bet! I am just starting a second build this week. Started ordering my Shell and waiting for an alluminum thrower this time.

Heres a few more of the first.

Basically I need to upgrade the thrower material from resin to Aluminum(just the main housing) and 3 of the little valves to the real 80s brass ones and it's 100 percent accurate. I also have lights in there like the movie but sound as well. Two 4" speakers and an amp. Runs from a rechargeable battery.

I'm considering trying to do something similar to what this guy did with a coolant (aerosol) system. It's around :12 seconds. I've never done that before so I'll have to see how easy it is to learn.

Congrats on that proton pack, man, that thing is a beaut! Love the rest of your collections as well. Huge Indy fan as you know, and Bioshock: Infinite was brilliant.

thanks guys, something I forgot.

PICT1477.jpg

Awesome stuff... A true ghostbuster just around the block

Back