Deckard's 1/6 Scale Replicants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
c0.jpg

c1-1.jpg

c3-1.jpg

c4-1.jpg

c5-1.jpg

c6-1.jpg

c7.jpg

c9.jpg

PICT1397.jpg

PICT1396-1-3-1.jpg

Last edited:
I love all your pieces man, but Steve Zissou has got to be my favorite. It's ____ing perfect :rock

Cool stuff. I'm curious though--do you mostly collect customs and unlicensed figures because HT/Sideshow/etc. don't go after the licenses you like? Or do you just like having custom-type figures? Iron Man looks like the only official figure I see of what you've posted thus far.

I love that MacReady figure.

super cool! you`ve got really awesome figures!

Thank man! :duff

I love all your pieces man, but Steve Zissou has got to be my favorite. It's ____ing perfect :rock

Thanks bud, I love Papa Stevesy, gotta get Papa Burgundy in there with him!

Cool stuff. I'm curious though--do you mostly collect customs and unlicensed figures because HT/Sideshow/etc. don't go after the licenses you like? Or do you just like having custom-type figures? Iron Man looks like the only official figure I see of what you've posted thus far.

I love that MacReady figure.

Thanks alot, its a little of both. I love my cult movies and so my goal is to make all of those characters I can. In the process I've been putting off picking up the HT stuff since I can usually go back and get it later. The only thing I regret selling to fund customs so far was my Predator 1 since it went so high on the secondary.

Last edited:
Sweet customs!

Thanks man!

Great collection! , i want to see more pic's of Tony Soprano:)

I Reverberate that same sentiment about your Customs. I want to see more of your Great Collection.

Thank you guys, I will get some more pics next week for you all, unfortunately my mother had a heart attack last night and I'll be spending the better part of this weekend in the hospital.

I also hope your mother feels better soon.

Nice collection.

Back