DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the display! I'm still working on mine. I made a checkered floor, just need some kind of backdrop.
Screenshot_20240522_140229_Gallery.jpg

bro I think it was because when I told him I only want a refund if there's no stock coming in, if there is stock coming in I'll keep the order#. so basically later on they emailed me they have it in stock arriving so all i had to do was repay the fee from my order# page considering it was simple and easy I think this stuff is common in fnc especially considering I heard someone in this forum say fnc had this same lie claiming they had GT Cloud in stock..
Oh shiii.... what you gonna decide then? Can they confirm the order is shipped, etc? Photos? Idk

Awesome photos, @Venzarr !

I'm really surprised at how few pictures are being shared of these figures. I was late to this and the thread was so active that I expected so many images once they released.

I got my set yesterday. Really love these figures, particularly L. I don't think the potato chip scene was a meme in Asia like it was in the West, so I made my own potato chip props :ROFLMAO:

PXL_20240522_220917801.jpg

PXL_20240522_201420992.jpg

PXL_20240522_200040421.jpg

PXL_20240522_221038958.jpg

PXL_20240522_202755549.jpg

Last edited:
Oh shiii.... what you gonna decide then? Can they confirm the order is shipped, etc? Photos? Idk
Well I’m really out of options here unfortunately unless I wanna pay those dirty eBay prices
But yeah you’re right I’m gonna email them back to request for pictures just to make sure they’re not f’ing with my money again
Whatever news they give me I’ll post it here ^_^

I'm really surprised at how few pictures are being shared of these figures. I was late to this and the thread was so active that I expected so many images once they released.

I got my set yesterday. Really love these figures, particularly L. I don't think the potato chip scene was a meme in Asia like it was in the West, so I made my own potato chip props :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 703976
View attachment 703967
View attachment 703968
View attachment 703977
View attachment 703970
Love the display man!! What did you use for the floor? Love it! Also surprised there's not many pics too

And I'm so glad someone else got potato chips for Kira hahaha I ordered some from aliexpress just for the meme picture too 🤣

Love the display man!! What did you use for the floor? Love it! Also surprised there's not many pics too

And I'm so glad someone else got potato chips for Kira hahaha I ordered some from aliexpress just for the meme picture too 🤣
Thank you and I'm really glad to hear someone else is doing the potato chip thing :ROFLMAO: I bought a cheap chess set on Amazon US (think it was $15?) called "Gamie Chessboard Game".

I sent my friend some photos of L. He said "Oh, yours looks absolutely great with the extra black you've added under the eyes!" I told him I hadn't added any black. He was really shocked and we realised his actually has much less black under the eyes. I looked at other photos online and it seems some people have an L like mine and others have much less black :unsure:

View attachment 703976
View attachment 703967
View attachment 703968
View attachment 703977
View attachment 703970
WOW! love the display, R!

View attachment 703976
View attachment 703967
View attachment 703968
View attachment 703977
View attachment 703970
Oh, Light only eats consomme flavor🤣

Thank you and I'm really glad to hear someone else is doing the potato chip thing :ROFLMAO: I bought a cheap chess set on Amazon US (think it was $15?) called "Gamie Chessboard Game".

I sent my friend some photos of L. He said "Oh, yours looks absolutely great with the extra black you've added under the eyes!" I told him I hadn't added any black. He was really shocked and we realised his actually has much less black under the eyes. I looked at other photos online and it seems some people have an L like mine and others have much less black :unsure:
Yesss, I'm definitely going to take a dramatic picture with Kira 😂 "I'll take a potato chip.... and EAT IT!!!" 🤣🤣 And thanks for sharing where you got the chess set, I'll try to find it! I made a checkered floor from materials from the dollar store but it doesn't reflect like yours and that looks a lot better.

Ohhh, I didn't realize some L are more tired than others. I'll share how tired mine is when I get him!! A few more days!! 😁

Mine has the lighter strokes of dark rings for L, will find a day and darken it.

Mine has the lighter strokes of dark rings for L, will find a day and darken it.
Interesting can you take pictures? Maybe it's lighting too, here's mine, ofcourse there's a lot of lights in my display but I think it looks about right in person
PXL_20240524_070745324.MP.jpg

Interesting can you take pictures? Maybe it's lighting too, here's mine, ofcourse there's a lot of lights in my display but I think it looks about right in person
View attachment 704163
PXL_20240524_164313533.jpg

You can see the right eye ring is not as complete compared to the left, not a very big issue and I can fix it with a bit of dry brushing.

It isn't very noticeable until you take close up photos.

My friend wasn't referring to the darkness of the iris, but rather the make up/ eyeshadow on L's lower eyelid. The photos below aren't the best examples because he is a professional photographer with a lightbox set up and I'm using a crap camera phone and crap office conditions, but he was comparing my photo to his figure in-hand and not comparing to his bright photo. He favours the heavy eyeshadow and wants to add some himself.

lEyes.png

My friend wasn't referring to the darkness of the iris, but rather the make up/ eyeshadow on L's lower eyelid. The photos below aren't the best examples because he is a professional photographer with a lightbox set up and I'm using a crap camera phone and crap office conditions, but he was comparing my photo to his figure in-hand and not comparing to his bright photo. He favours the heavy eyeshadow and wants to add some himself.

View attachment 704224
Which is what I'm saying, my L has a lighter/uneven shade of eyeshadow/ring/eyebags under the right eye while the left eyeshadow/ring/eyebag is normal.

Adding it shouldn't be hard, a thin brush (00) with light brushes of black should work.

Which is what I'm saying, my L has a lighter/uneven shade of eyeshadow/ring/eyebags under the right eye while the left eyeshadow/ring/eyebag is normal.

Adding it shouldn't be hard, a thin brush (00) with light brushes of black should work.
Ah ok. I thought by "eye ring" you meant iris, as in the ring surrounding the pupil :LOL:

Kira finally arrived

But I'm out so probably gonna check him next week

Attachments

• IMG-20240525-WA0006~2.jpg
    IMG-20240525-WA0006~2.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20240525-WA0004~2.jpg
    IMG-20240525-WA0004~2.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back