DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know @walter88 laugh at these cheap ko figures but they are actually pretty good for the price

A direct copy of the rah and pretty good one , even the paint job it's on point and the tailoring... I mean for this price??

Still don't know why someone would do this in 2023-2024 but they are pretty nice

Fun facts

-The figures comes with a stand/base

-The bodies on Light and L are not like the rah figures they Look more like a classic 1/6 bodies

- neither of them have a death note
Is this the bootleg using game toys boxes?

Is this the bootleg using game toys boxes?
Yes

Forgot to take photos of the boxes
L have the game toys figure and the logo and light have a strange pic of a statue

Attachments

• PXL_20240218_131353110~2.jpg
    PXL_20240218_131353110~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Any update on Light releasing soon? @walter88 + Is GT Boss still not considering Misa anytime soon?
still no news regarding Misa.for L and Kira,there is some qc issues around the neck gonna redo it, but gt did some changes around the torso,change to rubber type or similiar material.for better neck articulation. estimate end of march. estimate

BFF30AC8-BE7D-4ED4-931B-45C449ECE76C.jpeg

I think I'm gonna pass on this one

If anyone is interested I can pass my preorder (it's with giantoy)

Edit : it's the regular Light Yagami

Last edited:
Me too 😭 praying for walter to drop some news soon!

I hope GT boss decides to go ahead with making Misa in the near future
If GT comes thru with Misa omfgg INSTANT PREORDER! Also are wonder if theyre shipping soon..

I think I'm gonna pass on this one

If anyone is interested I can pass my preorder (it's with giantoy)

Edit : it's the regular Light Yagami
I must confess that I'm super confused by the multiple versions of these figures, but does your preordered Light come with the smirking head? If so, I'd like to take over your Giantoy preorder please! The only old listings I can find for Light say "One headsculpt" but the youtuber's review shows the smirking head in the box with regular Light.

Last edited:
Back