Statue Dean Yeagle - Mandy (by Anders Ehrenborg)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I and I

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since I couldn't find a topic regarding this fine looking statue, so here it is :p

C5h74Fg.jpg

Left: standard edition
- ES 250
- 185$

Right: exclusive edition
- ES 100
- 300$

~12 inches (30 cm) tall
Cast in resin

MandyPhotos.jpg

MandyPhotosTowel.jpg

(Pre)orders will open somewhere this week on mandystatues.com
If you want to order it, I'd suggest to add yourself to the newsletter to be notified instantly ;)

Last edited:
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. I adore everything Yeagle. Only getting the reg myself, but man are both figures absolutely lovely.

Where did those newer shots come from anyways? Don't see them anywhere on the site.

Last edited:
You'll see where I got those images from reaaaal soon :monkey3

what I really like about the regular is that the flower petal she took off is still lying on the base :D

What a tease! Didn't even notice the petal, good catch. Still too busy admiring just how perfectly the sculpt brings Yeagle's work to life. She's just perfect.:love

Store is up but the pages are PW locked. Just about had a heart attack thinking I might have missed her.:lol

Edit: Nope, they're up!

Only the regular. Would have loved to get them both but it just wasn't in the cards. Would have had to cut some other orders and I'm not too keen doing that since they are fairly similar. Got the one I felt like I absolutely had to have, so all in all I'm happy.:)

Last edited:
EX was sold out but I did get a regular.... The site said 50 more EX's will be up for sale at the beginning of 2015 though... So I might have another shot at the EX then.

Just got them :D no custom fees :D those kind of things make me a happy girl ^_^

Of course, receiving a flawless and amazing statue is another one of those kind of things. And now I've received two of them!

here's an image for you (going to write the review this Friday directly after my exam ;) or perhaps Ingis will write it sooner)

Say hello to our nr 14 exclusive and regular Mandy :D
1SC561e.jpg

Woah, first time seeing this, always liked his work but never liked the earlier statues, this one looks awesome, signed up to be notified when the last batch goes up hopefully might nab one...

Just got them :D no custom fees :D those kind of things make me a happy girl ^_^

Of course, receiving a flawless and amazing statue is another one of those kind of things. And now I've received two of them!

here's an image for you (going to write the review this Friday directly after my exam ;) or perhaps Ingis will write it sooner)

Say hello to our nr 14 exclusive and regular Mandy :D
1SC561e.jpg

Flawless. Will probably try for one when the last batch goes up. Great shot.

They look great! My EX has shipped--not sure if I'll get the regular or not. I know it's the iconic Mandy look but I really like the EX version.

Just got mine last night, I have to say I really like the overalls Mandy, original I was thinking of getting the exclusive one also but now I think I'll be happy with the just the regular one, IMO she looks more sexy with that Farmers Daughter Vibe she has going vs getting out of the shower... Although both are sexy, just my personal preference in order to talk myself into saving $300 :)

Back