Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$700 ...helps offset all the replacement parts for their sloppy QC issues :lol ...seriously though thats ridiculous, that may have just helped my decision on purchasing it.. cant see spending that much money.

I was looking forward to pre ordering as well...definately going to think it over now at that price.

Everyone on the fence will have plenty of time to think it over. This one isn't going anywhere for a long time at this price. It'll be a couple months before they even announce the giant ES for the EX anyway and even longer for the ES of the regular. I'm betting 6000 total ES.

I had the 10% off code pop up, but I already used one so it wouldn't let me use it again. But I cashed in about $280 in rewards and it is still as expensive as most of the PFs. WTH.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Wow... Okay so I thought I was getting in deep with a statue I pre-ordered at the sub $570 price, but $699? WOW I'm SO out of this one.

Clearly SS is smoking some serious crack.

Wonderful statue, but a big hell no thanks.

So double the price of the first one. Wow

I have the EX OG PF. I'll be keeping that and passing on this new PF. I think it's a great looking statue but I'm not paying $700 for it. Especially since I already have a DP PF in my collection. I'll put the $700 towards another PF. I fear what the price tag on Bane will be if this PF is clocking in at $700.

Well I passed up on rocket and groot to see the price of this, as well as venom and carnage. If this is 700 i have a feeling venom and carnage won't be far behind or the same price. I might just have to go back to rocket and groot. 850 for both of them is better than 700 for this.

This is my first Premium Format Figure, I just can't pass it up.

With a username like that, how could you??

Well I passed up on rocket and groot to see the price of this, as well as venom and carnage. If this is 700 i have a feeling venom and carnage won't be far behind or the same price. I might just have to go back to rocket and groot. 850 for both of them is better than 700 for this.

Maybe not ... if he [DP] doesn't sell.

I have the EX OG PF. I'll be keeping that and passing on this new PF. I think it's a great looking statue but I'm not paying $700 for it. Especially since I already have a DP PF in my collection. I'll put the $700 towards another PF. I fear what the price tag on Bane will be if this PF is clocking in at $700.

I love the first one, never got it but definitely a keeper.

Easy pass @ this price - I'm out. Was between this or prime 1 deathstroke was just waiting for price reveal to decide on one

I really wanted this was ready to pay a little more because of harbottles insanely awesome work. Then saw the price so huge pass! No way this is worth 700.00 and shipping imo. With so much coming out I won't sweat it. No thanks SS!

Thinking this might be my last purchase through Sideshow. With these ridiculous pricing, there is no way I can afford to buy any other premium formats at this cost.

How the heck did a PF figure price jump from 450 to 700?????? I was going to get Deadpool but no way now at that price..... last one I ordered which is Huntress at 470, I already said this is really pushing my limit. 500 is what my cut off point is on a PF and seems I will be phasing out of what is coming next.....

Guarantee this has to do with the licensing the popularity of the character right now and the success of the movie is the reason why this is so expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is the new norm for PF prices, looks like I'm priced out of this awesome hobby. Daaaahh well. It was good while it lasted.

Easy pass @ this price - I'm out. Was between this or prime 1 deathstroke was just waiting for price reveal to decide on one

That is exactly what I was saying on an early post...I rather add $100-$150 more for a Prime 1 statue...and with Deathstroke there is no mistake, great piece!!!

Everyone on the fence will have plenty of time to think it over. This one isn't going anywhere for a long time at this price. It'll be a couple months before they even announce the giant ES for the EX anyway and even longer for the ES of the regular. I'm betting 6000 total ES.
Agree, agree, and agree sir....the massive ES will be the next thing to blow collectors tops off. Absolutely no rush, and an absolute QC nightmare in the making. It is a beauty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back