Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ...so now that we had time to appreciate this Deadpool ver2.0 ...can we get another Deadpool PF now.

A new one that's not "too complex" and without the jacked up price. :lol

Ok ...so now that we had time to appreciate this Deadpool ver2.0 ...can we get another Deadpool PF now.

The new Joker PF is $640... I think these ridiculously inflated prices are here to stay. :(

This. Maybe even a movie Deadpool with a witty but simple pose, and a simple but appropriate base. And he could come with 3 different heads and cool head stands for each showcasing his healing ability (head stands could look like the heads got cut off and he grew new ones, so he keeps the old ones...and I'm overthinking it).

Prototypy should be banned from the thread for posting such awesomeness. I JUST wrote off getting this piece, and now it's sucking me back in.

I own the exclusive Deadpool PF and it's worth every penny. People don't realize it's twice the size in area than the original Deadpool which goes for half the money. Also more highly detailed and a better piece in general. If people saw it in person, they would understand where the price comes from. btw I got mine for free! Because the No. 1 Buffy and Marvel fan (ME!) rules! Take that No. 2!!! :p

This. Maybe even a movie Deadpool with a witty but simple pose, and a simple but appropriate base. And he could come with 3 different heads and cool head stands for each showcasing his healing ability (head stands could look like the heads got cut off and he grew new ones, so he keeps the old ones...and I'm overthinking it).

Simple is boring. That is the original Deadpool which sucks in comparison to this one. I own both and now only admire and enjoy my most recent DP. Also, DP is a fun, crazy character that needs a lot going on... this piece exemplifies DP to a tee. :D

I really loved this piece to begin with. But I’ve already decide to try get my hands on Cable from XM so I might as well pair them both together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes fits good together [emoji16]
bc0f60e5e2c29c5fe850b96aa7afba24.jpg

Back