Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, that's a mistake. SSC is not coming out with Magneto. Wonder if Rulk meant if SSC ever makes Magneto?

By the end of next year we should see Magneto along with 2 XMEN

I think Igo let it out of the bag somewhere

1 year from a reveal ...sure. But nothing has been revealed for an SSC Magneto ...yet. And its anybody's guess when a reveal will happen.

1 year from a reveal ...sure. But nothing has been revealed for an SSC Magneto ...yet. And its anybody's guess when a reveal will happen.

Anybody's guess and nothing is certain or final. Best not to think about it altogether lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I thought this was mostly P1s thing....That has to be a typo.

No it's really a collaboration between both companies Chap! This statue is like a silent assassin of the year. I can't wait to get him along with Anti Venom

No it's really a collaboration between both companies Chap! This statue is like a silent assassin of the year. I can't wait to get him along with Anti Venom

But shouldn't they have said, "Prime 1 and Sideshow Collectibles" rather than just "Sideshow Collectibles"?

Could be that sideshow subcontracted the piece out. Technically it would be a sideshow piece designed by P1. It's the same thing with that artgerm pepper statue. He designed the piece but sideshow sculpted it and therefore it's a sideshow piece.

But shouldn't they have said, "Prime 1 and Sideshow Collectibles" rather than just "Sideshow Collectibles"?

Not necessarily all depends on who did what. Prime 1 are still involved but this is an exclusive to sideshow. A bit like how Amalgamation Dynamics designed the Wolf Predator Legendary Scale figure for sideshow. It was still a sideshow piece even though it was a collaboration between both parties!

So even without the P1 usual branding, this is still pretty much Prime 1 doings to a design and concept perspective.

Not necessarily all depends on who did what. Prime 1 are still involved but this is an exclusive to sideshow. A bit like how Amalgamation Dynamics designed the Wolf Predator Legendary Scale figure for sideshow. It was still a sideshow piece even though it was a collaboration between both parties!

So even without the P1 usual branding, this is still pretty much Prime 1 doings to a design and concept perspective.

Wait a minute... the Spider-Man 2099 is a Sideshow piece? I thought it's Prime 1 Studios... Ugh! Just went back to the order page and yea.. saw the Manufacturer is Sideshow and Statue by Sideshow :(... Is this how they trick/lure me back into buying their stuff? I had boycott their pieces in the past due to their questionable QCs... Hmm.. :thud:

Wait a minute... the Spider-Man 2099 is a Sideshow piece? I thought it's Prime 1 Studios... Ugh! Just went back to the order page and yea.. saw the Manufacturer is Sideshow and Statue by Sideshow :(... Is this how they trick/lure me back into buying their stuff? I had boycott their pieces in the past due to their questionable QCs... Hmm.. :thud:

You can always get it from other venders. You will loose out on the exclusive.

Back