Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
458af73b158f73148791e25a395a50ab.png

Best marvel sideshow statue to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How tall does that appear to be in the pics? As long as its not really huge I am gonna be all over this.

24 inches with sword slicing grenade

Thats not too bad considering everything going on. Plus the bulk of that size is the actual character versus some oversized base. Just read over on statueforum the art director mention that the EX for this piece will bring it to a whole other level but thats all he said...hmmm

I dig it. I like how over the top it is with the missile and explosions. :lol Very Deadpool.

Anyone else not quite feeling this? To me it looks very much like something that was sculpted on a computer (which it likely was). Just feels gimmicky and over-the-top, not quite statuesque. The original PF has much more presence IMO.

Anyone else not quite feeling this? To me it looks very much like something that was sculpted on a computer (which it likely was). Just feels gimmicky and over-the-top, not quite statuesque. The original PF has much more presence IMO.

I like that is feels gimmicky & OTT frankly. I like this better than the first. He's such a clown it's not hard to envision him doing something like this. Everyone has their perfect Deadpool in their head though.

The sculpt and detailing looks phenomenal and I really want to love everything about it (I really do), but the base looks like a diseased boil with alien-esque tentacles sticking out. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but WTF is that?

I really wish SS was more like XM, where they would listen to feedback from the collector community and change certain "unpopular" aspects of a statue for the better for both sides. Right now I am 50/50 on this one...

I'm dying to love this piece but agree, that hardly looks like an explosion for the base. looks like mother brain from metroid, no seriously, wtf is that??

I'm dying to love this piece but agree, that hardly looks like an explosion for the base. looks like mother brain from metroid, no seriously, wtf is that??

Going back to my point about some things that just don't work on statues. All the translucent and painted lighting effects just kill this sort of stuff. Maybe I'm too old-school to appreciate it.

Going back to my point about some things that just don't work on statues. All the translucent and painted lighting effects just kill this sort of stuff. Maybe I'm too old-school to appreciate it.

you're not alone. but i need to chew on this one for awhile, i like it a lot but i have to love a piece to buy it. i'd like to hear the artist talk about the design and specifically the base.

I'm not really feelin' it. But not for the reasons you mentioned. Wasn't really into the original version either, but this one is better to me.

Will be interesting to see what the ex is.. what switchouts? Another hand maybe or head?

I actually really like this one ... *__* if I knew where to put it, I'd contemplate getting it but so far I'm out of space. XD

Back