Media Dead Island 2 Trailer (PS4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project_A

Super Freak
Reaction score

72499-minion-WHAT-gif-Imgur-02n6.gif

From what I recall the first had an epic CGI trailer but the game was crap. Nothing about this says otherwise for the sequel

It was playable and at times fun, but didn't live up the the trailer in the least. The sequel "Riptide" was okay, but it was basically on the same engine and felt more like DLC.

Yeah, the game definitely wasn't anything like the trailer. It was still fun though and at times could be terrifying when you have a bunch of zombies after you. I never played riptide though. I'll definitely pick this one up.

listen to those distinct voices at the end, jack black grabbing the shoes and aaron paul in the car

I just hope it's not as comical as the trailer, and we actually get a story and and at least C level actors I give a **** about :lol

Yeah that blood is pretty bogus looking. Even with the first two games, the blood looked all clotted and gross. Hopefully they give it texture.

I heard this game will have 8-player co-op and take place somewhere in California. About all I know about it at the moment.

Back