DChung's MARTY MCFLY - v2.1! 1:6 scale NEW PHOTO w/ DELOREAN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DChung's MARTY MCFLY - v2.0! NEW PICS ADDED!

Lookin' great Dan! I look forward to having him displayed next to my Doc!!!

Dude, that looks amazing. Best Marty ive seen yet. Definatly interested in whatever you make available.

One small little thing though. Id recommend lengthening the neck a bit. And maybe taking a tad bit of the width out of the jacket/vest.

So far, everything looks great, Dan. Question for ya though: Will the Marty figure be shorter than other figures? Seeing as how Michael J. Fox is 5'4", I'd be interested in knowing if the figure will reflect that.

Already got your excellent Doc - definitely interested in getting Marty.

Damn, if I knew a few weeks ago that we were getting this awesome new Marty, I probably would have pulled the trigger on Doc.

Want to be put on list for Clothing set if possible. Thanks

Last edited:

So far, everything looks great, Dan. Question for ya though: Will the Marty figure be shorter than other figures? Seeing as how Michael J. Fox is 5'4", I'd be interested in knowing if the figure will reflect that.

Absolutely!

We are modifying bodies to be 5'4", so if you order the full figure, you'll have this height-accurate body. The clothes are tailored to this body as well... so, yeah, I really recommend getting our body with it.

We're using DML bodies, and removing a 1/4" at the midsection, at the thighs, at the calves, and at the upper arms. We're also replacing the DML hands with more realistic Soldier Story (probably) hands.

Marty's Nike Bruins, ver. 2.0!
New sculpt of the shoes...

photo1_zps22d81d33.jpg

photo2_zpsf51219dd.jpg

I'm interested too! Can you mark me down? :clap

Hey Dan- Any chance of another Freaks a la carte offering?

Those shoes look Great, can't wait to own the clothing set
awesome work.

Hi daniel,add me please to the list,i'm not sure yet if for the full figure or just the clothing and accesories

Back