Statue DC Collectibles Batman vs Harley Quinn Battle Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i recieved my statue and it sucks, pegs don't fit on base and with Batman, cape wont fit in the mouth of the hyena. seems i'm not the only one.

well i recieved my statue and it sucks, pegs don't fit on base and with Batman, cape wont fit in the mouth of the hyena. seems i'm not the only one.

That's unfortunate. Sorry to hear that.

This piece did nothing for me at all, so I didn't order it. But still unfortunate for those that did.

I really liked this and pre-ordered at BBTS, but from what I read at the statue forum I think it turned into a quality control nightmare and is being recalled.

DC Comics Batman Vs. Harley Quinn Limited Edition Battle Statue (2nd Edition)

3b2acf8b-a360-4b0b-a313-0917c31f8b44.jpg

e62ed383-9d8d-4c8b-bbd9-6c4b55b7ba66.jpg

This Batman versus Harley Quinn battle statue is reissued, retooled, repainted and better than ever! Don’t miss your chance to own this epic statue, which shows Batman and Harley Quinn battling precariously atop a Joker-themed roller coaster lined with dynamite.

Product Features

17.50 inches (44.45cm)
Made of polystone
Limited editon of 5,000
2nd Edition
New sculpting and repainted

PRE-ORDER
Estimated to arrive March 2020

OK, unfortunately for me it's not blue now, but at least we'll get to have a proper version of this absolutely awesome sculpt.

Back