DC Animation figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DCAU figures.

Also, in reference to prefused's questions about pictures, there are pictures up. Here's the link. https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gallery2/album/NYCC-Mattel/index.php?page=5
That link will take you to the 5th page of the gallery where a lot of the new singles are, but there's other new 3-packs on the first 2 pages of the gallery. FYI, the gallery is from Action Figure Insider. They're one of the go to sites for JLU news and discussion.
rock. i was hoping to see some ultimen figures.
Was that Scarecrow figure in the pic a general release or a custom?! If a production fig, I have to get my hands on one of those. :rock God how I wish they made a Bane figure from the new adventures. I loved the character design, even if he only appeared in two episodes in the new series.
Mattel will fill your life with joy.
https://www.toywiz.com/gothamcriminals.html

greatest figure ever!:D

I loved that toy. Was my favorite as a kid. Batman would kick him off a building, and his head would fall off from hitting a ledge, then he'd come back and kick Batman's ass. Thats how I played. :emperor

Was that Scarecrow figure in the pic a general release or a custom?!

Nope, it's real.

God how I wish they made a Bane figure from the new adventures. I loved the character design, even if he only appeared in two episodes in the new series.

Well, you're in luck.

JLU Gotham Criminals 4 Pack
N645_Gotham_fullsizeimage2.jpg
N645_Gotham_fullsizeimage3.jpg
N645_Gotham_fullsizeimage5.jpg
N645_Gotham_fullsizeimage4.jpg

yep. i got me a scarecrow from ebay. i'll probably end up getting the rest.

oh, did anyone get this?

SDCCsolomongrundy.jpg

and is it worth the bajillion $$ it's going for on ebay?

oh, did anyone get this?

SDCCsolomongrundy.jpg

and is it worth the bajillion $$ it's going for on ebay?

Got it and flipped it to a friend. It's a cool figure but not worth the ludicrous prices it fetches a lot.

The villain pack is AWESOME! My only problem... is Bane as small as he appears in the pics? There's no way that man should be shorter than the Scarecrow... which is a truly amazingly KICK ASS figure! :rock Thanks for the link!

Got it and flipped it to a friend. It's a cool figure but not worth the ludicrous prices it fetches a lot.

The villain pack is AWESOME! My only problem... is Bane as small as he appears in the pics? There's no way that man should be shorter than the Scarecrow... which is a truly amazingly KICK ASS figure! :rock Thanks for the link!
i don't have the bane figure (yet) so i dunno if that's the actual size, or just scaled down for photography.
i DO know that the jlu amazo figure is way too small. so, it's always possible bane is too.
either way, i'm stoked to get him.

i don't have the bane figure (yet) so i dunno if that's the actual size, or just scaled down for photography.
i DO know that the jlu amazo figure is way too small. so, it's always possible bane is too.
either way, i'm stoked to get him.

Same here. Thanks again for the link. Gonna have to pick these up regardless of their size. :rock

Was that Scarecrow figure in the pic a general release or a custom?!

Nope, it's real.

Well, you're in luck.

JLU Gotham Criminals 4 Pack
N645_Gotham_fullsizeimage2.jpg
N645_Gotham_fullsizeimage3.jpg
N645_Gotham_fullsizeimage5.jpg
N645_Gotham_fullsizeimage4.jpg
w00t. i just got these in the mail and they're my favorite.
bane isn't huge, but he's definitely bigger than the jlu superman/batman figures.
clock king and harley are more to scale with the kenner figures. i think scarecrow is the best figure they've ever done.

w00t. i just got these in the mail and they're my favorite.
bane isn't huge, but he's definitely bigger than the jlu superman/batman figures.
clock king and harley are more to scale with the kenner figures. i think scarecrow is the best figure they've ever done.

I have these coming in the mail as well over the next few days. The only one I'm not really jazzed about is Clock King. Just seems like they really went all out on the others and short-changed the Clock King. Granted, if one of them had to be done subpar I'm glad it was him. Harley's a classic for TAS and I love the designs for the season 4 Bane and Scarecrow so much. Can't wait for them to arrive! :rock :rock :rock

The only one I'm not really jazzed about is Clock King. Just seems like they really went all out on the others and short-changed the Clock King. Granted, if one of them had to be done subpar I'm glad it was him.
yeah, he's not the most interesting villain anyway.
they went with the sparse jlu incarnation instead of the original batman tas version with the bowler hat and clock cane.

oh, if you're interested, there's a jlu legion 4-pack coming out the 15th.

N6449_LightnigLad_fullsizeimage01.jpg

link--> https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.122588700
don't get why they don't do pre-orders for this stuff, but what evs.

I'm really digging the Legion figures, but am trying to constrain my toy collecting to the essentials, and those JLU figures simply don't make the cut. Now if the DCUC line did some Legionnaires. . .

I have not been collecting the Animated figures but I will buy the Legion....BRING. IT. ON.

What do people think about Batman the Brave and the Bold figures? At first I didn't like the design but I do like the show and the design grew on me. I just picked up a Batman show accurate figure, should of grabbed Aquaman too but will next time. Maybe Blue Beetle too.

What do people think about Batman the Brave and the Bold figures? At first I didn't like the design but I do like the show and the design grew on me. I just picked up a Batman show accurate figure, should of grabbed Aquaman too but will next time. Maybe Blue Beetle too.
they could've been great, but they have those stupid peg holes in them for the crappy accessories.
once they stop that crap, i'll start getting them.

Back