Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

Sweeeet, which babe it´s your favorite?

Last edited:

woww!!! thats a expensive collection you got there! very nice!

Those babes are awesome!! No hate from the girlfriend when seeing those? My girlfriend has some troubles seeing my anime shelf and especially GG Slave Leia :D

Sweeeet, which babe it´s your favorite?

Many thanks Masster, Actually, it's hard to choose, but one I prefer is not present on the pictures above ;)

woww!!! thats a expensive collection you got there! very nice!

Many thanks Psung ;)

You have that right Darth on the Beautiful Babes Congrats on a Very Cool Concept

Many thanks Colossus ;)

Those babes are awesome!! No hate from the girlfriend when seeing those? My girlfriend has some troubles seeing my anime shelf and especially GG Slave Leia :D

Many thanks Jkno, Not on this side is cool, my wife also collects, besides the woman of DC Direct are her ...

really great Darthstitch! Congrats;)

Many thanks Macke ;)

dream team :1-1:

Many thanks Louis, and another team is coming soon ;)

]And lot of beautiful babes

And my favorite is Rogue ;)

Niece pic, a lot of good material, jejeje, so Rogue is the one ? Why don´t put she on the center of the pic ?

Congrats !

Glad to hear that!! :hi5:

:hi5:

OMG! That's a Great overall shot of the Ladies Darth and is worthy of :drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

Many thanks Colossus ;)

Niece pic, a lot of good material, jejeje, so Rogue is the one ? Why don´t put she on the center of the pic ?

Congrats !

Many thanks Mastter, for the rogue, does it of it was because of the size of the base, which would have to hide the others too much gigirls ;)

Thats on great display.

Many thanks Paulkeywiz ;)

Back