Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

Looks great my friend,very classy:clap:clap:clap

Many thanks GoqhTheJedi ;)

Excellent update, your room is like a work of collector art.

Thank you for the comment very nice ;)

Love your collection man!!! Very awesome! :rock

Many thanks UTtoyfan ;)

great update!, never knew you had a IM bust

Many thanks Azurepred, 've since its release, I crack at the announcement of the pre-order from Sideshow. ;)

Sweet fancy Moses! That is one badass collection! :rock

Great update!!!

God, Voo! You weren't kidding! It really is.

Awesome! Where did you get the white shelves? :D

Many thanks Laudel, they are besta of Ikea, and a door model that ikea does not sell more recently ...

Sweet fancy Moses! That is one badass collection! :rock

Great update!!!

Many thanks KD :hi5:

Great collection!

Many thanks Cplhicks ;)

Freaking awesome describes this collection! :rock

It's nice, thank you Voorhees ;)

God, Voo! You weren't kidding! It really is.

Many thanks Vodun ;)

Your update, looks very refreshing.

Many thanks GreatWall :hi5:

Iron Man Classic Comiquette by sideshow, what an awesome statue as well as an awesome collection.

Great update, very nice display, and congrats on that sexy cixi and Darth Talon.

Some of you people need to open up your homes as museums. I swear, sometimes I wish I had made better decisions and made something of myself so that I could afford a collection/setup like that.

Love love love your collection Darthstitch, and it's displayed wonderfully! :clap So are you using Detolfs and Bestas then? Any Billy bookcases in there? I have 3 Detolfs and 1 Billy currently, but the Billy is a tight fit for some PFs.

Thanks for the reply :D
Its a shame as the doors look great

With great pleasure, I am disappointed that they have abandoned their manufacture.:mad:

Great update, very nice display, and congrats on that sexy cixi and Darth Talon.

Many thanks Mastter ;)

Brilliant display!!!

Many thanks Simmon ;)

Some of you people need to open up your homes as museums. I swear, sometimes I wish I had made better decisions and made something of myself so that I could afford a collection/setup like that.

Thank you for the compliment, it makes me blush, but at the same time I thank my dear little wife who tolerate everything. ;)

Love love love your collection Darthstitch, and it's displayed wonderfully! :clap So are you using Detolfs and Bestas then? Any Billy bookcases in there? I have 3 Detolfs and 1 Billy currently, but the Billy is a tight fit for some PFs.

Thank you very much, in fact I only use the Besta and detolfs and a showcase apart from the goal store chains, which I slightly modified, by cons it is true that billy is not deep enough for PFS, unlike the best ...

I love your collection and how you display it! It's excellent!

Is that Thor statue a custom?

Many thanks Rnbuda, En effet il s'agit d'un custom de thor, au format 1/4, qui à été modifié au niveau sculpture et peint par Bran. ;)

Cobra par HL PRO

P1090198.JPG

P1090189.JPG

P1090191.JPG

P1090192.JPG

P1090193.JPG

P1090194.JPG

P1090195.JPG

P1090196.JPG

P1090199.JPG

P1090203.JPG