Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another arrival, which was a nice surprise to unpacking, very massive, in a modern style that I particularly enjoy, the statue imposes on the level of presence, the paintjob is nickel, and what about the details level sculpture, nothing, otherwise That the job is the height of my hopes.

Go to the photos:

The beautiful carole danvers / captain marvel: heart:

A statue in harmony and finesse, the sculpture of the face or the body, everything is in perfect match, the choice of colors and nuances are also perfect.

The most striking thing about this piece is the beautiful face of Carol Danvers that captures the inner power of the character, a determination of steel in the look, while being extremely feminine!

All in all, it's an amazing statue that successfully captures the essence of Captain Marvel, an indispensable purchase for a fan of the galaxy's guardians!

Place aux shooting:

New arrival:

It is the Dark Phoenix, the representation I had long expected of this character and the emblematic X-Men, a beautiful piece of the appearance, the painter of the very good workmanship, the Choice of pose By SS is judicious:

A sumptuous face, at the height of the last pieces, a feminine, a captain marvel, a red sonja, etc. The rest of the sculpture is made in a very sharp way, a very feminine body, slender, realized with brilliance, a Jean taking a position truly dominant over the flames of our imminent destruction, the position just as the expression of the face gives This almost real threat sensation ...

Concerning the base, this one is carried out first, detailed at the level of the flames, which do not make plastic for the blow, nor cheap, a base heavy enough for the shot level.

In short a Dark Phoenix that suits me perfectly, unlike the future magneto PF which for my part remains a sacred disappointment

Back