Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey great display! Quick ques 1) what are those thin glass lids on the bestas, the corner bestas. The central ones seem to have thicker glass lids. 2) what are u using for lighting - are they ikea diodes and if so are they being used with double sides tape?

This is an incredible collection & a wonderful setup that you have for it all. I'm so jelly. :clap

Hey great display! Quick ques 1) what are those thin glass lids on the bestas, the corner bestas. The central ones seem to have thicker glass lids. 2) what are u using for lighting - are they ikea diodes and if so are they being used with double sides tape?

Leon the Professional FTW! :rock

Great thanks bro, The Glass that I use on my bestas , are no longer sold , it is the Vegby model to those used in some of the white shelves and those above the TV ikea models for the rest it's a tombo imodel, for the light i use the two types of lighting DIODER , flat and round , but I also use it :

Lot de 4 tubes LED - Strip - Les réglettes LED - Appliques et spots - Luminaires - Décoration d'intérieur - Alinéa

This is an incredible collection & a wonderful setup that you have for it all. I'm so jelly. :clap

Leon the Professional FTW! :rock

2426548061.gif
2426548061.gif

I would not be able to concentrate on the TV screen with all that awesomeness surrounding it hahaha

Again so many beautiful pictures here buddy, but tell me, can you really concentrate yourself at what's playing on the tv? :D

Honestly, I find it hard to concentrate on the TV , except on movies I have yet to view, or episodes of original series , if I admit that I tend to see more statues that broadcasts .

I would not be able to concentrate on the TV screen with all that awesomeness surrounding it hahaha

:lol

Back