Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.JPG

Hulk and thing look awesome together and I'm really digging the colossus and Skarr pick. Never thought about hose two paired up. Looks great man. Always such wonderful updates in your thread. Great stuff Darth

I Concur with my Friend Tavegg on all the above and the Colossus and Skaar pic really stands out for myself, I know, not to subtle :lol:lol:lol, Excellent Pic's and Posts my Friend

Nice! Very cool pics man. :hi5:

Hulk and thing look awesome together and I'm really digging the colossus and Skarr pick. Never thought about hose two paired up. Looks great man. Always such wonderful updates in your thread. Great stuff Darth

I Concur with my Friend Tavegg on all the above and the Colossus and Skaar pic really stands out for myself, I know, not to subtle :lol:lol:lol, Excellent Pic's and Posts my Friend

Nice shots, Stitcher!

Many thanks my friends :hi5:

Great Great Pic's my Friend on Nova + a Guardian of the Galaxy

Love the pics of Nova and GoG. Very nice. :clap

DSC_0492.jpg

This one looks awesome. Nice pics as always Darth. Makes me want to find a Nova..

Nice score on Groot!

Awesome statue and pictures! Congrats bro. :hi5:

Great shots my friend!!

Great shots, my friend, really-really great shot!

lovely additions Darth :hi5:

Thank you friends for your very nice compliments, it's always a pleasure to share his passion with other collectors.:1-1:

Back