DarthCons PF Army and the rest....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

Ive been here for a while but havent really had the chance to show any of my collection, actually i dont even remember introducing myself..... :rolleyes:

Im in Australia and have been collecting SS for about 4 years (as far as i can remember) I collect mostly PF's and only in recent months got into Hot Toys.

So i was just re-arranging my lounge room and happened to have massed together a small army of PFs and a few comiquettes so thought it looked kinda cool and i took a few pics..

Some of my pics show things in different places, probably cause i always rearrange them very often :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dude, that army of PF's looks very good together.Awesome..Those pics have inspired me.

You've got 3 of my grail pieces in amongst that lot , great stuff.

AWESOME. Just AWESOME.

Being a fellow Aussie, where do you buy all off your goodies from?

Thanx everybody!

bear with me, i dont know how to answer multiple quotes.... :sick

I get most of my SS stuff directly from SS and the rest from ebay... mostly..

Last edited:
yeah i was wondering the same thing:monkey5

That is the ARH Achilles statue. You can find it on arhstatues.com.
There are 2 editions, Special Spear edition Limited to only 50 (I think), and the regular edition (holding the sword).

If you do a search in here you should find 1 or 2 threads about the achilles arh.

There is a Achilles PF also coming soon, which i am eagerly awaiting :D

Neato.

Can you give me more info on this piece?

picture.php

This is a nice statue and one of the only Venom statues i have seen that i like (sorry guys, im more into the Mcfarlane Venom rather then the drooling long tongued wobbly teeth version more commonly seen :eek:)

It is made by Dynamic Forces and is quite hard to come by. I was searching for about 6 months before i finally found an 'affordable' one. They usually are listed for around $500-800 USD but realistically only sell for approx $255-380 USD. They are limited to only 500-550 (Im real bad with edition numbers sorry) Paint job is not magnificent, its kind of a flat, watery paintish job. But still looks quite nice.

Dude, that army of PF's looks very good together.Awesome..Those pics have inspired me.

thank you! one day when i have totally nothing to do i was actually thinking of setting them all up properly by size so they are all clearly seen and also include the Jack and Indy cinemaquettes to flank them kind of like giants :D

Back