DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 11: Lara Croft: Snow Day Review]

the reason I commented was your location states Denmark, I didn't what language was spoke there, It's Cool my Friend

I made a new review today. This time of my first PF, Asajj Ventress. Enjoy!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0PBhx6sqH4[/ame]

Cool review once again Chris. I agree with you the pale skin color and the darker eyes and lips give it a very cool look. Not much into star wars but after watching your review I am kinda liking this statue.

Cool review once again Chris. I agree with you the pale skin color and the darker eyes and lips give it a very cool look. Not much into star wars but after watching your review I am kinda liking this statue.

Thanks, sarvesh. I'm moving more into Star Wars. That's what got me started in the first place.

I'm getting the Han Solo 1:1 EE blaster by MR, a Stormtrooper Helmet by eFX and hopefully the C-3PO life-size bust, next month. So a lot of new stuff is coming in - all Star Wars. :)

Thanks, sarvesh. I'm moving more into Star Wars. That's what got me started in the first place.

I'm getting the Han Solo 1:1 EE blaster by MR, a Stormtrooper Helmet by eFX and hopefully the C-3PO life-size bust, next month. So a lot of new stuff is coming in - all Star Wars. :)

Wow sounds cool Chris. Looking forward to more reviews and cool pics soon. :duff

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 10: Lara Croft: Snow Day Unboxing Video]

IMG_5915.jpg

:thud: Very nice shot.

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 13: Asajj Ventress PF Review]

Great acquisitions!! And nice review on Asajj.

Hmm, I'm torn as to what I should get next.

- Thor EX PF (comic)
- Hulk Maquette (Avengers)
- Darth Talon PF
- Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper PF

Hmm!

Last edited:

Hmm, I'm torn as to what I should get next.

- Thor EX PF (comic)
- Hulk Maquette (Avengers)
- Darth Talon PF
- Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper PF

Hmm!

Darth Talon PF; Darth, You will not be disappointed, She is on my list of Ladies to Acquire :exactly:
I would like to know when they are going to do Mara Jade PF, That's the rumor

Mara Jade would be really cool. But it would take something special to make her look captivating.

I just watched Avengers. And I'm really hot on Thor and Hulk right now. I have to wait and see how the Hulk Maquette turns out. Until then it will be hard to make a choice.

Talon is just so incredibly expensive these days. To be honest, I think it's a little too much. For the same kind of money I could get a really epic grail piece (e.g. Thor).

Mara Jade would be really cool. But it would take something special to make her look captivating.

I just watched Avengers. And I'm really hot on Thor and Hulk right now. I have to wait and see how the Hulk Maquette turns out. Until then it will be hard to make a choice.

Talon is just so incredibly expensive these days. To be honest, I think it's a little too much. For the same kind of money I could get a really epic grail piece (e.g. Thor).

I and my chance at Talon when she came out and I am still Kicking myself, but I will be patient I will get her one day at a reasonable price, maybe someone will be hard up for money

Here are a couple of choices for Mara Jade

Mara_Jade-Adam_Hughes.jpg

MARA-mara-jade-skywalker-23232336-1024-768.jpg

Back