Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have planned on getting in since it was announced and revealed..... Just cant pull the trigger. There is no rush.. But that does not usually matter.... I think it's the NRD that I just don't feel like paying right now while I wait over a year to get my item.

yep..same here.. this will be around for a long time.. so I will wait out and see how he turns out. Besides.. still hoping for HT to get another option..

Looking at this photo I actually don't mind the left arm... Funny how a little twist of the head and a turn of the body can make a piece look so much better.

300093-product-silo.png

Yeah, I predicted the arm wouldn't look so bad if the head could turn. There's still something toyish about his legs, though.

I have planned on getting in since it was announced and revealed..... Just cant pull the trigger. There is no rush..

yep..same here..

Ditto. Wanted to like it and pre-order it, but now no rush indeed.

Yeah, this piece has a few good angles. One good one for sure. But I really needed all 180-degrees of the front to be good. I was planning on putting it into a case with glass on all sides except the back.

Yeah, this piece has a few good angles. One good one for sure. But I really needed all 180-degrees of the front to be good. I was planning on putting it into a case with glass on all sides except the back.

So, you holding out to see the LSF then?

Am I the only one excited for this piece? ;) lol. I love tall bases, but I'm not restricted to displaying my pieces in Bestas. I can empathize with people who have limited display options though.

I don't think XM will do Star Wars. Have there been rumours? I don't see that happening. I honestly don't think they can pull that off.

I thought there was. I thought they posted a picture with Star Wars pillows and stuff in there office and someone said that was them teasing it.

I thought there was. I thought they posted a picture with Star Wars pillows and stuff in there office and someone said that was them teasing it.

I see. They need to step up the portraits then. But if they can have Sosa do those for them, they could come out better than what we've seen before. Still, XM to me is about generic looking comicbook heroes/villains.

I see. They need to step up the portraits then. But if they can have Sosa do those for them, they could come out better than what we've seen before. Still, XM to me is about generic looking comicbook heroes/villains.

Yeah. XM's face sculpts have always been what they have lacked it. Seeing eric sosa's custom Magneto head though... The sky is the limit with that guy.

I would not agree with this. Aside from maybe human likenesses, they could give SS a run for their money.

From many aspects, sure. They have a better production and QC. But there is a huge difference between making a generic version of a superhero or villain and then a realistic and authentic head sculpt based on the actual looks of an actor. It would be something very different than what we've seen from XM so far.

How many actor likenesses have they even had to capture? Robert Downey Jr? :lol

Their quality absolutely annihilates Sideshow. It would be a dream come true for them to pick up the Star Wars license. :pray:

I don't think XM will do Star Wars. Have there been rumours? I don't see that happening. I honestly don't think they can pull that off.

They have teased it a couple times, one time I asked in the wish list about star wars and they said something like *dreams come true* or somesuch ;p

Back