Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think the eyes are off compared to the proto.

CLA-DarthTalon-12.jpg

I cancelled the Ex recently - about tore me up to do it but SS has got SO many things coming out in the 4th qtr of 2010/1st qtr of 2011 that I want more (GTG PF Ex, Morgul Lord PF, Jack Sparrow PF, Carnage CQ, Spiderman CQ, Strider MQ, C-3PO 1:1 Bust, Obi-Wan LSB, etc.).

At least I know that it made somebody out there happy to get a conversion email so somewhere down the line....YOU OWE ME!!

:wink1:

You could file for Joint Custody :lol:lol

Funny that people are complaining about the eyes on the PF when the production piece matches the proto exactly. The problem is that there are no really good photos of her eyes on the Sideshow site.

I love the piece. Can someone take pics of her with her cloak hanging off her shoulders like the proto?

You need to check out the Back Stage Pass video. They are different. But, based on the previous pictures, I'd say it's all good.

I think it was just painted in a more animated style in production. But that's not a big deal at all when considering this character has only existed in a few EU comics.

Does anybody find it rather odd that sideshow gives us that "interesting" paint job for the Iron man bust, then turns around and bangs out this...

Looks to me like the greatest SS female piece by far!

Man, can't wait to get mine - should be early next week I'm guessing..

Since this piece did so well, hopefully SSC will consider more Legacy characters in the line. Pretty much any of the main characters & Sith would make great statues.

Hey Rome, what company produced the maskless Vader you have in the last picture?

sideshow life size bust bro!:clap

I was looking at their list of the busts and they must have taken it down. The detail on that one is amazing.

I know it is very late but if I put an order for any one of the Talon versions do you think it is possible that it will convert? This one looks damn good.

I was looking at their list of the busts and they must have taken it down. The detail on that one is amazing.

I know it is very late but if I put an order for any one of the Talon versions do you think it is possible that it will convert? This one looks damn good.

It doesn't hurt to try and get on the waitlist but keep your options open. You never know, it might just convert.

Yeah I have the exclusive versions of Kratos and Cyborg Maul ordered and the red M.Bison on Flex. These will be my first figures and hope to continue collecting these. All of these figures are of damn great quality but I am noticing that sometimes SideShow is off on the facial features sometimes.

Man, i had to wait till end of August to hold that fantastic Sith girl in my hands. :banana
Great Live pics, dudes :clap

Back