Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even when you compare Aayla's lightsaber brightness to that of Shaak's, the difference isn't even close.

Their lightsaber tech has improved probably due to better build quality and/or better components.

Even when you compare Aayla's lightsaber brightness to that of Shaak's, the difference isn't even close.

Their lightsaber tech has improved probably due to better build quality and/or better components.

I know i thought Aaylas was bright but Shaaks blows it away

When I first turned on Shaak's lightsaber, I was just glad that it worked. It wasn't until I put it next to Aayla that I realized how much brighter it was. Awesome stuff and I hope it continues with Darth Malgus!

When I first turned on Shaak's lightsaber, I was just glad that it worked. It wasn't until I put it next to Aayla that I realized how much brighter it was. Awesome stuff and I hope it continues with Darth Malgus!

:exactly: yeah thought Aayla was so bright but Shaak is now the top saber by SOoooo far!

If it loses brightness as it goes outward, then a little brighter at the very tip, that's normal.

Yes... It's very weak. It is one of the earliest sabers made.

:exactly: It's so dull I don't light it up anyways.

That sabre tech is a great step forward if you are showing the statues off no doubt. But at the end of the day a lot of us do display without sabres on...so luckily for both talon and ventress (my 2 favourite SW PFs so far) the piece outweighs the shabby tech lol. I fully expect ventress to be usurped by Malgus and Shaak ti in the next few weeks lol.

I still think it would be nice for Sideshow to make these lightsabers with an option to "take out" the lit portion. In other words, it would be nice if we could have the statue just holding the hilt. As if the lightsaber is off.

With a statue like Asajj, it's possible. But then again, this is a statue where the lightsaber does not light up.

I'd like to be able to do both.
Hear me Sideshow? Get moving on it! :wave

That sabre tech is a great step forward if you are showing the statues off no doubt. But at the end of the day a lot of us do display without sabres on...so luckily for both talon and ventress (my 2 favourite SW PFs so far) the piece outweighs the shabby tech lol. I fully expect ventress to be usurped by Malgus and Shaak ti in the next few weeks lol.

True I don't display them on with the saber to avoid breaking them by accident.

I still think it would be nice for Sideshow to make these lightsabers with an option to "take out" the lit portion. In other words, it would be nice if we could have the statue just holding the hilt. As if the lightsaber is off.

With a statue like Asajj, it's possible. But then again, this is a statue where the lightsaber does not light up.

I'd like to be able to do both.
Hear me Sideshow? Get moving on it! :wave

Yes why can't SS just include a plastic extra saber to display these if we don't need them lit. Just a long plastic saber would be cool for display when we don't need it lighted up. My statues are crowded so there's no room to leave the real saber on them.

What always amuses me with the old light sabres is why did they bother at all (perhaps that would have reduced statue cost at the time). I can honestly say in daylight that ventress is not diminished by her lack of light up sabres even when I turn on mauls and talons. Most people hardly notice on passing. Looking at Shaak Ti sabre I now have great hope that Malgus will lend them all a nice red light source on the sith shelf at long last.

What always amuses me with the old light sabres is why did they bother at all (perhaps that would have reduced statue cost at the time). I can honestly say in daylight that ventress is not diminished by her lack of light up sabres even when I turn on mauls and talons. Most people hardly notice on passing. Looking at Shaak Ti sabre I now have great hope that Malgus will lend them all a nice red light source on the sith shelf at long last.

I like the character ventress as much as talon. I will kill for a modern ventress PF. Come on SS :pray: I really want a new ventress sometime. Maybe in her fighting suit and not all covered by her robe.

custom cloak for Talon :)

because of some demand.. here I like to offer for all the Talon lovers a custom cloak !!

THe cloak is priced for Freaks Members at $45 shipped within the US ... and $55 shipped world wide.

new_darth_talon_cloak_collage_zps6259536f.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_02_zps746dc729.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_01_zpsce6ca69a.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_03_zps289ee7f2.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_05_zps4280d042.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_04_zpsabe2c2ea.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_06_zps85597631.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_08_zpsfece8d95.jpg

Last edited:
Back