Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You pretty much nailed it. I got the EX on a whim originally. So glad,I did !!!!

Good question.

1. Her female attributes. She is one well perfected, well sculpted female statue. With the majority of us collectors being nerds it is a given that this will enthrall us completely.
She is a very sensual character and this makes her unique since there aren't many like her in the current portfolio of Premium Formats. The only other PF that comes to mind is obviously the Slave Leia PF. Still, this one is way more explicit in its pose, character and presence.

2. She's an alien chick. Let's face it. Alien chicks sell. They sell a lot! It's always been this way, and it always will. Ever since we saw Oola dancing for Jabba, we've identified Twi'leks as sensual beings. This again refers to my previous point.

3. She's red. Darth Maul was red. Everybody that doesn't know about Legacy thinks that she's Maul's sister or something. Darth Maul was kick*ss, hence Talon is kick*ss.

4. She's got tatoos. Again, see my previous point.

5. She's a Sith. Everybody loves bad guys (and girls). They are just more interesting and dimensional.

6. She was on Big Bang Theory.

Wolowitz.jpg

7. The pose. This piece has a very cool museum quality pose. It's simple yet very expressive.

This was just off the top of my head.

Good question.

1. Her female attributes. She is one well perfected, well sculpted female statue. With the majority of us collectors being nerds it is a given that this will enthrall us completely.
She is a very sensual character and this makes her unique since there aren't many like her in the current portfolio of Premium Formats. The only other PF that comes to mind is obviously the Slave Leia PF. Still, this one is way more explicit in its pose, character and presence.

2. She's an alien chick. Let's face it. Alien chicks sell. They sell a lot! It's always been this way, and it always will. Ever since we saw Oola dancing for Jabba, we've identified Twi'leks as sensual beings. This again refers to my previous point.

3. She's red. Darth Maul was red. Everybody that doesn't know about Legacy thinks that she's Maul's sister or something. Darth Maul was kick*ss, hence Talon is kick*ss.

4. She's got tatoos. Again, see my previous point.

5. She's a Sith. Everybody loves bad guys (and girls). They are just more interesting and dimensional.

6. She was on Big Bang Theory.

Wolowitz.jpg

7. The pose. This piece has a very cool museum quality pose. It's simple yet very expressive.

This was just off the top of my head.

Ahh, I see, The Big Bang Theory effect :yess:
That show sells a lot of collectibles for sure! Thanks for the reply.

So...... Has anyone actually read legacy who has her?? I demand that someone who owns it, but hasnt read all the volumes, including war, relenquish this piece to me ;)

I grant you permission to keep it lol.

Whatd you guys think an exclusive with out any box of packaging would worth?

That's very hard to say since it's up to you how much box and that matters. I would say that when it comes to grail pieces, it shouldn't affect the price too much. This is due to the demand being so high that the seller is most likely to be able to sell the piece at the current pricing. Box or no box.

Cade skywalker isnt an amazingly interesting protagnist, and although a depressing universe, ~130 aby is an interesting one

Yea, the Legacy era does seem a little depressing. Still, we are dealing with the part of the society, I guess. Scoundrels, criminals and that sort. Although the higher levels of society truly aren't looking much better either.

no box is no way to get the same amount as with box.. no matter the demand.. I would say $600 for the ex with no box

no box is no way to get the same amount as with box.. no matter the demand.. I would say $600 for the ex with no box

My point is that there are someone out there willing to pay the full price, box or no box. So generally speaking, the value is not necessarily affected. Now, whether or not you, yourself would be willing to pay that price or not, that's another question entirely. But when it comes to these grail pieces, I really do believe that they are capable of maintaining a high price, despite the fact that they are without boxes.

Last edited:
hmm.. well let us know what price you gonna settle on with the seller

I was able to score an NIB reg. Talon for $750 earlier this month. Without the box I would be worried it getting to me in one piece. The statue seems a little fragile. Id hate to see such a beautiful statue arrive broken.

I was able to score an NIB reg. Talon for $750 earlier this month. Without the box I would be worried it getting to me in one piece. The statue seems a little fragile. Id hate to see such a beautiful statue arrive broken.

Wow $750 NIB is a nice price for Talon. Congrats. I think I should start looking on Ebay for one again.

Wow $750 NIB is a nice price for Talon. Congrats. I think I should start looking on Ebay for one again.
I've had great luck on eBay. It takes a little patience a little luck and monitoring it daily. I've got over half my collection this way. I got real lucky with Talon. It was a buy it now for $1000 or "make offer" I put $750 not at all expecting it to be taken. All the Talons have been going for over $1000 lately so I thought no way. It was a lucky day, right after that I got an email from Efx that they had an extra TIE fighter in stock. I had be on their wait list forever. I'm running out of money and things to buy. :slap

Back