Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I painfully canceled the exclusive to make room for "Critical" statues at that time and deeply regretted it after seeing the pics on this forum. Thanks to all who posted pics to show me how great a statue this is. I just flexed the regular. She is to magnificent to pass up.

I am kind of surprise that this re-appear on 2nd chance. For those who missed out first time, you may want to seriously consider getting this. This is a great figure.

Ok, fine I ordered one :/

All I need now is to find someone that can make a lousy $10 custom cape for me and I'll have a faux EX edition :p

Got mine (EX) yesterday....Just Quick iPhone pics......i will have Better Ones Another Day........
This is Really AMAZING Piece!!!. great Paint Apps, Design, Just A overal Bad Ass statue!!!
abbf0879.jpg

1635178f.jpg

257efcfd.jpg

The custom Darth Talon cloak produced by SF's Dechirico looks real sharp on the Asajj Ventress PF.

oqa91k.jpg

Dechirico's custom cloak looks spiffy on the Darth Talon PF too.
Decisions Decisions.

90vm2s.jpg

Some head to head shots for no other reason other than to say I think these two Jedi women look awesome displayed together.

24nfwi0.jpg

dbir2u.jpg

Last edited:
Those are great looking. I never really looked at Asajj before. She actually looks sexy and sultry in the face and eyes. she just needs an outfit like Talons.

Hey folks! Anyone know what the going rate for the Exclusive might be? Thanks!

Just got mine last week. This is my first PF and it is awesome. Is anyone making custom capes for Talon?

When opening the box there's a scary moment seeing a PF without arms and head :D

darthtalon03.jpg

I've had two different customers call me to let me know there were no arms in their box. Fortunately we were able to solve the mystery after flipping the box over. I guess it is a little disconcerting opening a box and not seeing all the pieces there.

I stumbled across the original artwork that this statue is based on. I don't remember seeing it in this thread before, but I also haven't gone through every page. Anyway, I decided to take the cloak off of my Darth Talon so that I can pose her this way. I positioned the "tendrils" the best I could. They need to be longer to achieve it accurately. The last two images are how ridiculous it looks from the front. I've got images with and without flash.

Star_Wars__Darth_Talon_by_TereseNielsen.jpg

DT10.jpg

DT11.jpg

DT12.jpg

DT13.jpg

DT14.jpg

DT15.jpg

DT16.jpg

Back