DARTH MAUL GALLERY UP!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badism said:
They didn't know that about Luke? Nobody on their entire staff realized Luke's arms were a problem? Believe me, they did. They also knew we would all buy the figure anyway, just like they know we'll all buy Maul, long arms or not. If it saves them money to leave it be then I think they will for as long as possible.

Of course I so want to be wrong, but I'm a cynical bastard who's almost always right, so how can I change? :lol

I think they might have known but couldn't do anything about it at the time and heard from us loud and clear. This time they have had more than enough time to remedy it.

Most of these figures are in production by the time we see them. So there is little that can be done at this point. I don't know if that's the case with Maul, but it's possible.

Well they've had since March (when we all got Luke) and Maul isn't due until Nov/Dec so there's time...if its cost-effective.

In any event, no biggie -- I'm getting Maul (maybe 2 even) and I'm more than happy with what I've seen so far.

heres a pic of my maul head from the Hasbro electronic version, stripped for painting.

maul.jpg

Back