Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

This will be available for ages. :lecture

Look at the Baroness PF, which "sold out" and will now gets it's "second run" as part of the original edition size.

1500 Baroness, I believe, and 5000 Vader!

Mine was shipped today from Germany. Should have it on Monday. Can't wait, it's gonna be my first sideshow statue. :panic:

once you have it, you won't get bothered with the orange paint. the sculpt, the size, plus the fact that this is so far the best Vader statue

mmmmm, not so sure. mine sucked so bad i sent it back because of the orange. because they vary, some painters go heavy on the orange, and let me tell you, its looks ridiculous.

I dont know if this is actually getting low though. I mean, they removed the Flex pay from Lady Death EX like 8 months before it actually sold out. Fett is alot more likely to be gone soon.

I asked Alex from Sideshow on Statue Forum and she said there were "less than 4" of the Vader and Fett statues left in stock. So... 3, I guess? I assume with Vader there will be another batch from China coming eventually. That's what happened with Fett a couple months ago. There's just no way it would completely sell out so soon with such a high ES. But I'm not willing to take that chance after having already missed out on Obi-Wan. I didn't want to buy both in one month, but at least now I'll have them and don't have to worry about it anymore.

I asked Alex from Sideshow on Statue Forum and she said there were "less than 4" of the Vader and Fett statues left in stock. So... 3, I guess? I assume with Vader there will be another batch from China coming eventually. That's what happened with Fett a couple months ago. There's just no way it would completely sell out so soon with such a high ES. But I'm not willing to take that chance after having already missed out on Obi-Wan. I didn't want to buy both in one month, but at least now I'll have them and don't have to worry about it anymore.

If anyone is on the fence with this piece I'd definitely get it with only that many left. Maybe they will get more but if they don't I'd hate to be stuck paying more in the aftermarket.

If anyone is on the fence with this piece I'd definitely get it with only that many left. Maybe they will get more but if they don't I'd hate to be stuck paying more in the aftermarket.

I would bet my left nut that while they may only have 3 left in "stock" there will be another 1000 on the way over from China.

It's classic SS double talk, they made 5k of these, there is no way they have sold that many.

Last edited:

I would bet my left nut that while they may only have 3 left in "stock" there will be another 1000 on the way over from China.

It's classic SS double talk, they made 5k of these, there is no way they have sold that many.

Especially with no sellout warning on either piece. They have been out of stock on Mary Jane too, Batman just took up too much space they probably have had to shift alot of production/shipping schedules around so excess inventory isnt sitting around taking up space.

Just received mine along with Malgus, it's an awesome statue the detail is incredible just need Boba to complete the set.

I love this line! Best Vader statue I have ever seen. With the number of different looks you can give this statue, it's well worth the money.

mythos4_zps873e1db3.jpg
mythos3_zps0b0b4261.jpg
mythos8_zps57ebb975.jpg

Did anyone ever receive their power fist replacement?

I've seen a few pics with the correct arm. I think they ship with the product now, but still coming out in batches to us that pre-ordered. I chatted with SS a couple of weeks and they said they will continue to arrive in batches until they get them all corrected.

I love this line! Best Vader statue I have ever seen. With the number of different looks you can give this statue, it's well worth the money.

View attachment 90156
View attachment 90157
View attachment 90158

I've seen a few pics with the correct arm. I think they ship with the product now, but still coming out in batches to us that pre-ordered. I chatted with SS a couple of weeks and they said they will continue to arrive in batches until they get them all corrected.

Awesome pics!!

And mine will arrive next week ill post if the right arm is with it!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I messages Sideshow months ago and they said I would get a replacement... But nothing yet!

Give it time guys.. I believe they will give replacement as long as you contact them. My order was delayed ang got it a month after with the correct arm. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received mine and can confirm it comes with the correct fist if anyone was wondering.

Back