Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus - In Development

I guess vader might be stronger with the force? But malgus if you read his profile, he's won many many battles that he has leaded them all to victory. He's also a master in killing jedi knights.

Dude (read your comics named avatar!:nana:) Vader purged almost all the Jedis from the face of the Galaxy so if that's not a show of strength I don't know what is.

Vader's still the best SW character, but Malgus is cool enough

in a duel, it seems Malgus can overpower Vader's sluggish brute force
but the fact that Vader's the Chosen One makes it less probable

Things are after all controlled by the Force in this universe

Is Vader not a master in killing jedi knights as well? And even Sith lords?

Vader and the emperor achieved what Malgus is trying to. They destroyed the jedi, then hunted down what remained of them one by one.

Hmmm never thought about that. Ok yes vader wins. :pfft:

Vader would woop this fool. I'm still going to get him though because I like the expanded universe characters. And I don't have a Vader PF.
:(

Vader would woop this fool. I'm still going to get him though because I like the expanded universe characters. And I don't have a Vader PF.
:(

Malgus is bada$$! So how about malgus vs maul who's going to win? This statue is going to look great next to my vader PF. :yess: btw kain you got a pm!

Maul would probably lose. While a good young apprentice to the Emporers he still lost against Obi-Wan! Obi-Wan handled Anakin when Anakin was young and full of rage and helped make him Vader. Then Kenobi even gave up the fight against Vader for the good of the escape for Luke and Co! If you ask me Obi-Wan is the 2nd best Jedi ever after Yoda. Then comes Mace Windu Vader/Anakin and Luke.

1. Yoda
2. Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi
3. Mace Windu
4. Vader/Anakin Skywalker
5. Luke Skywalker

If it wasn't for Anakin the Sith would never have prevailed! Mace Windu whooped the Emporer's ass! Long live the Jedi!

Maul would probably lose. While a good young apprentice to the Emporers he still lost against Obi-Wan! Obi-Wan handled Anakin when Anakin was young and full of rage and helped make him Vader. Then Kenobi even gave up the fight against Vader for the good of the escape for Luke and Co! If you ask me Obi-Wan is the 2nd best Jedi ever after Yoda. Then comes Mace Windu Vader/Anakin and Luke.

1. Yoda
2. Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi
3. Mace Windu
4. Vader/Anakin Skywalker
5. Luke Skywalker

I think you nailed it pretty much on the money but Luke is more powerful than most would believe. After all he did stand up to Vader and in the end prevailed. I think Luke should be swapped around with Mace.

Here's why I disagree. Luke was defeated by Vader and the Emporer. If it wasn't for Vader bye bye Luke. He's still a Skywalker that's why he makes my list at number 5.
I have Mace at 3 because he defeated the Emporer and was a Jedi master council. He was very wise and intelligent. He took out Jango Fett with methodical ease! The dismemberment looked effortless and graceful! :lol Again if it wasn't for Anakin intervening Mace would have single handidly stopped the uprising of the Sith. Mace's saber skills are deadly. His battle with the Emporer was epic!

Last edited:

Idk about Obi-Wan but Anakin? Yes. Back when Anakin was pupil and Mace was teacher. Now fast forward. Vader vs Mace Windu... Mace in his prime vs Vader or old Mace? Mace in his prime beats Vader. Old man Mace vs Vader; Mace loses.

Come to think of it I think Luke Jedi is the most powerful after he destroyed vader.Well behind yoda and mace.

I'm sure he's talking about EU New Jedi Order type of stuff.... which I haven't read :)

In the EU Luke goes on to become a Jedi Grand Master.

Sorry I'm out of the loop on that stuff. Did George Lucas come up with those stories? I'm sure he had to at least approve them?

:huh When did he destroy Vader? :huh

*Checks in to nerd discussion*

I think they mean the fact he cut his hand off and could have killed him but put his saber down so as not to become part of the dark side...he could have killed Vader at that point.

*Checks out of nerd discussion*

Back