Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding the lightsaber, I'm also wondering if it makes a difference running it on batteries or the AC adapter.

Did anyone else get the email this morning that states, "Darth Malgus Now Shipping!"?

Whoever sent that email was probably on vacation.

I got the mail... well for me this should be good news, as usually when they do this, it means that they will be shipping massive quantities...

I know most of you received yours already, but for collectors like me in Indonesia, this means the statue is coming soon to my side of the world...

Can't wait to get this awesome piece...

Hope there won't be problems with the light saber...

Regarding the lightsaber, I'm also wondering if it makes a difference running it on batteries or the AC adapter.

In my case, I got the aayla & shaak ti.. and basically the saber doesn't work on the batteries, have to plug in the adaptor for it to light up...

Also my aayla saber doesn't work at all :slap and the CS at sideshow is still not answering my emails.. those %^$@$....

Will try calling them personally and give em my own %$#@%...

Decided to go ahead and plug mine into the outlet so we'll see how it behaves over the next few days.

I hear ya bro.
They also have an escape clause that they like to use once in a while. It goes something like this:

"We've looked through our inventory and we do not have a replacement that is better than the one you have now."

:rotfl

Some members here have received that email. True story.

Got this for my Shaak Ti.

I'm a noobie to posting here, but I just received my PF Darth Malgus. What a awesome looking piece. I was amazed at the amount of detail and size of this statue. Light up feature is great.

Got this for my Shaak Ti.
Sorry to hear.
Hopefully the issue you have with this piece is not noticeable.
But I know how you feel. Even though nobody knows it, you do, and it lingers at the back of your mind.

I'm a noobie to posting here, but I just received my PF Darth Malgus. What a awesome looking piece. I was amazed at the amount of detail and size of this statue. Light up feature is great.

Congrats! :clap

It's always the size that gets me.
Every.
Single.
Time.

1:4 is just a perfect scale.

Congrats on Malgus. I'm off to get one myself now. :)

well, I received my replacement. the saber lights up, but the rest of the statue does not...I guess I can alternate between the 2 bodies if SS is unable to offer another replacement.

The actually sent me an entire new box for it too, to my surprise.

well, I received my replacement. the saber lights up, but the rest of the statue does not...I guess I can alternate between the 2 bodies if SS is unable to offer another replacement.

Never a decent resolution. Sorry bud. :(

sorry to hear. :(

So, does anyone know if the Price for the EX will continue to rise, or will it come down a bit eventually. If not I may try to get one in the next few months, or trade for one.

Being a Star Wars piece and very well done, with such a low ES, I can see it rise in value. In a RIGHTEOUS world this would surely go higher than Talon, but having no T&A for horny nerds, I suppose its value will be somewhat lower than Talon.

Being a Star Wars piece and very well done, with such a low ES, I can see it rise in value. In a RIGHTEOUS world this would surely go higher than Talon, but having no T&A for horny nerds, I suppose its value will be somewhat lower than Talon.

Well, I I've been hearing it'll go up in price, and I've been hearing that it's the hot item right now and will go down a little in price in a few months.

I'm hoping to trade for one, or buy one at a decent price.

Well, I I've been hearing it'll go up in price, and I've been hearing that it's the hot item right now and will go down a little in price in a few months.

I am in the same boat.
Hope to get a EX preferably from a fellow boardie so that I know for sure the lights are working fine.
Thats the one thing thats keeping me from getting one from ebay.
:(

Buy one now, it will go up a bit. Not a lot but more than retail for sure.

Sorry to hear this. It should not be like this for customers who buy high end statues. Hope you get another replacement soon.

Back