Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there is so many pics on this thread but with a statue this great there can never be to many pics. Here's my Malgus.

Cool pics, msjedi36, Congrats! :duff

gosh this is so cool !! I finally get my replacement body monday.. to me best statue of 2013 !!

Right on! :hi5:

gosh this is so cool !! I finally get my replacement body monday.. to me best statue of 2013 !!

glad SS was able to correct the problem for you in a timely fashion.

As for best of the year...my galactus would beg to differ :nana:

Good to know! All the pics I saw didn't have the hood futz. :lol

You definitely need to pose the hood on this PF.
The wire around the edge was absolutely mandatory.

9632944704_5c19cd1c87_b.jpg

Malgus came out awesome. Congrats to everyone who got there's. Truly an amazing piece. Will need to re-order and pick this up again before it sells out. Hoping to get him as a Birthday or Christmas present. Again congrats just a fantastic piece! :goodpost::clap

Just got an e-mail that my wait list reservation for the exclusive is converting this week. Wasn't expecting that. Wonder if I called if Sideshow would let me use my reward points on him. Hmmmm.....

Just got an e-mail that my wait list reservation for the exclusive is converting this week. Wasn't expecting that. Wonder if I called if Sideshow would let me use my reward points on him. Hmmmm.....

Sideshow won't allow you to apply Reward Points on WL items. I wish they did but they won't...I tried. :D

Well, I'm new to the PF market, but I couldn't let this one pass up, and put an order in today for him. I missed the EX, but I like the mask version better so I'm content. My First payment comes out middle of next month. Plenty of time to save up!

Now here's hoping Darth Nihlius gets a PF soon!

Back