Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the comparison pics.

Next to the 1/3 Cinemaquette, Malgus looks like Vader's mini-me. :lol

thanks man. Didn't feel like pulling out the tri-pod for better pics, just took them for scale.

Wait until the SS 1:2 Vader....can't imagine how large that one will be.

Thanks for the compliments guys. My best friend made me noticed I had the SWTOR Collector behind him in the pic which I hadn't even realized :lol

Also re: shoulderpads they go underneath I think and the robe is still held thanks to the magnets.

Yeah I have a lot to read and fyi the white comics below Sandman are Star Wars (TotJ, KotOR, Clone Wars, Dark Times, Legacy)

but since you asked :)

8c9o.jpg

Hardcovers of the Zhan Thrawn Trilogy? Impressive. Most impressive.

Thanks for the compliments guys. My best friend made me noticed I had the SWTOR Collector behind him in the pic which I hadn't even realized :lol

Also re: shoulderpads they go underneath I think and the robe is still held thanks to the magnets.

Yeah I have a lot to read and fyi the white comics below Sandman are Star Wars (TotJ, KotOR, Clone Wars, Dark Times, Legacy)

8c9o.jpg

Wow! Great library and pics! How can you have so many sw books and not collect any sw statues?? :dunno

Yes. You can display him with the hilt in hand alone if you want.

Oh! I think that is a pretty cool detail by Sideshow. Just a few days ago I write in the Shaak Ti PF thread about the new lightsabers. Very cool when is ignited, but a little boring when is off, because the blade have a white colour in this new tech. We talk about a idea: A removeable blade that can leave the hilt in hand when the saber is off, save us of the white blade. I can see Sideshow think on this too :yess:

Oh! I think that is a pretty cool detail by Sideshow. Just a few days ago I write in the Shaak Ti PF thread about the new lightsabers. Very cool when is ignited, but a little boring when is off, because the blade have a white colour in this new tech. We talk about a idea: A removeable blade that can leave the hilt in hand when the saber is off, save us of the white blade. I can see Sideshow think on this too :yess:

Call me crazy, but I thought my Shaak Ti came with an un-ignited saber also. Would have to double check box again to be sure.

Hardcovers of the Zhan Thrawn Trilogy? Impressive. Most impressive.

:lol Actually not that impressive. The Helf Price Books (love that place!) near me seems to have them fairly regularly, maybe not all at once but often. One day I saw them alla nd grabbed them for like $9 each.

Now finding the Ace edition of Children of Dune and Chapterhouse Dune, now that's a challenge.

Wow! Great library and pics! How can you have so many sw books and not collect any sw statues?? :dunno

You misunderstand. I said that he was my first 1:4 and I wasn't sure I wanted to get into it for SW, precisely because I have other statues in different scale.
I have a bunch of Gentle Giant Animaquette (probably 1:8 or 7), Kneeling Vader is 1:5, The Senate and Imperial Guards are 1:6. Then I have some Kotobukiya pieces that 1:7.

So yeah, my Star Wars collection is all over the place... :gah:

Hold up?!

What did you just say? Link please! :panic:

I'm assuming the inevitable Legendary Scale Figure Vader will be the LSF Maul's scale. That's what I meant. My card is at the ready to get that one....in 2020 at this rate though.

Last edited:
:lol Actually not that impressive. The Helf Price Books (love that place!) near me seems to have them fairly regularly, maybe not all at once but often. One day I saw them alla nd grabbed them for like $9 each.

Even so, I would be super stoked to come across hardcovers like that at that price.

8c9o.jpg

Ok I guess I can forgive you especially seeing that you have Thrawn trilogy in hardcover which I don't even have. If you happen to come by another set of those three in hardcover I would be interested in purchasing them. I still have to check out this new book store that carries used books. One of my buddies said they had a decent SW section. So hopefully I can find a few novels in hardcover.

Oh!! Loading some photos now should have them up on the boards shortly.

Here we go. I had a couple of issues with the base I will contact SSC about it. Enjoy the pics I didn't have time to take too many today.

I ordered the reg today. This piece is to good to pass up. I have to admit, this is the first time I'm buying a piece without some kind of deep understanding of the character. This is purely a love of Star Wars purchase and I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far on this board in the way of pics.

I ordered the reg today. This piece is to good to pass up. I have to admit, this is the first time I'm buying a piece without some kind of deep understanding of the character. This is purely a love of Star Wars purchase and I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far on this board in the way of pics.

You won't regret it. Congrats!

Congrats! In person it's 5 times better. :clap

Holy Sith! Those pics look really nice!

Too bad I can't commit to PFs yet. Someday.. :monkey2

No need to commit, just buy this one! You will love it. He looks so evil and great scale! This one will. Be more later on. Buy now and display him. If you change your mind then you can trade or sell him. I can't say that for many but this one is a winner! I'm still loving the COH on this. I'm changing my display every day. :rotfl so much fun and he looks different every time.

Back